Boardwalk and Park Place
iCarly_a1bd86_2310185.jpg

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
First off that's what he gets for dating a wild boar. There are plenty of very educated humble neo-soul sisters that would treat the man like a king.

Now that he's slipped, shown that he is willing to pay for jewelry and get on one knee after a week, the gold digger brigade will be out in full force. I bet his followers just jumped 2k, the snow rabbits and miami cubans are ready for debriefing.

He will get jammed up by years end. That's what you get for dating vampires.

I wonder why it took so long for a post like this :mjpls:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
wouldn't be surprised if she was telling the truth. from all athletes, basketball players are the lamest when it comes to females. believe it or not, a lot of them grew up feeling insecure about their abnormal height and weird features. it's not till they started getting successful did the women come around. nfl players on the other hand are savages and been getting p*ssy since probably after pee wee football.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Presenter : "Most basketball players aren't very smart"
Her : " Yeah he wasnt too smart"

Andre used to face time her when he was getting a massage hahah to act like he was balling
hahahahahahh nikkas try so hard to front with money lorrddddd

everyones so stereotypical and lame

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
wouldn't be surprised if she was telling the truth. from all athletes, basketball players are the lamest when it comes to females. believe it or not, a lot of them grew up feeling insecure about their abnormal height and weird features. it's not till they started getting successful did the women come around. nfl players on the other hand are savages and been getting p*ssy since probably after pee wee football.

She's not telling the truth. Did he do some cheesy simp stuff? Possibly.

Was the whole experience as bad as she's claiming? No.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
she wanted to date the big nikka
this is the same chelsea handler did when she dated with 50 she came out and dissed him
basically to tell all the the white people ":whoa: im still down with yall..it was a horrible experience"

i got mad when chelsea handler went in on 50
but thats what these nigas get for thirsting after basic white bytches
why the hell is 50 thirsting over old hag chelsea
or why is this guy thirsting over a corny disney star

these brothers are lame as hell for messing with them

my sentiments exactly.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe the whole "scorned woman" act like y'all trying to make her out to be. Brehs, I followed him on instagram when he was with her and dude was SIMPING. Nearly every post was about her, you can tell dude is a no game having dumb oaf. The fact that he got down on one knee to ask her to be his girlfriend on some Shakespearean times shyt lets me know what kind of simp he is. She's still wrong though and if I had to bet, he probably didn't even hit.