lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I mean that is what happens when you wear jogging pants on your fukking first date with Jennette fukking McCurdy! He played himself. You have to do better when you have a chance with a goddess like that.
she looks average and that's with all the makeup she's wearing. I wouldn't even look at her if I saw her out. She just an average pale white girl to me. You neggas would drink the piss of a white girl and say it's champagne. Disgusting

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
she looks average and that's with all the makeup she's wearing. I wouldn't even look at her if I saw her out. She just an average pale white girl to me. You neggas would drink the piss of a white girl and say it's champagne. Disgusting

Hell the fukk yeah i would drink Jennette's piss. You're tripping. She is like top 10 most beautiful women in the world.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
if he was so awkward and came on way too strong then why even start a relationship with the guy?
Why didn't she just show him from the jump "hey you seem like a really nice guy, but I'm really not that into you maybe we can be friends blah blah blah"

But to be fair Drummond did come on too strong and made things awkward in some situations which I can see why she kinda got turned off.

But to air him out on a shytty hipster radio show is unacceptable :demonic: , NBA superstar or not, that's just petty.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Andre played her, and now she's bitter.:laugh:
http://www.classicalite.com/article...rummond-twitter-break-up-official-sam-cat.htm
said:
Jennette McCrudy and Andre Drummond's rumored breakup is now official, via Twitter. The 'Sam and Cat' star continues to post Vines strongly hinting that she is now single. One of her latest videos, implies that the basketball star is to blame.

Jennette McCrudy has seemingly broken up with Detroit Pistons player Andre Drummond. The actress recently posted a new Vine, titled "Me breaking up with a guy" that has her placing blame for the breakup on the guy:

"Me Breaking up with a guy. Hey it's not me, its you. It's all you."

said:
Rumors starting flying that the couple were no longer an item after an apparent lack of public communication between the social media friendly pair.

After McCurdy's mother's recent passing, Drummond promised to be there for her, tweeting:

"Thru tough times here I stand, ill always have your back @jennettemccurdy."

The promise was apparently short lived. After her mother's furneral, McCurdy sent out some tweets of thanks to all those who have been there to support her, with Drummond's name notably absent from the tweets.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Co sign

Dude game is lame as fukk

Lol at going down in one knee for average looking chick...:dead:
nikka, don't tell me you believed her. She looks just as into her if not more than her. She got what she wanted and that was that nikka dikk. Now that she got it, she still likes it but all white girls who love white guys or white power, they will completely DENY enjoying them and him. This is a typical femcac reaction if she doesn't want to be with Blacks.