lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is damage control for her white followers who she is afraid of losing. The few times I looked at their instagram and twitter they looked lovey dovey.
lol that was the first thing that came to me after i read this b/s

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjpls: Wasn't she the one who was uploading the pics and vines of them together.

$Dude is laughably corny, however she sounds like a typical scorned chick who's either just been dumped or figured out her that her man was only interested in the sex:yeshrug:, looks like she found this out after her mother died, he probably gave no fukks and didn't console her to the extent that she wanted/expected. Almost everything she said was venomous, she didn't have to say any of that and could of just said, "it didn't work out between us, so we ended it", but instead she's called him "weird" said that "she felt sorry for him", "wanted to break up with him after the first date", and has basically embarrassed him when there was absolutely no need to. Scorned woman right there.

Last edited:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
:russ: oh well. I gotta say, it was fukked up that she basically led him on.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can't believe dude went all out for this cac while chics like Denyce Lawton, Angell Conwell and Mya are still single.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't believe dude went all out for this cac while chics like Denyce Lawton, Angell Conwell and Mya are still single.

i dont know who the other two are but mya....

MyaBeforeAndAfter.jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

2yy6ntf.jpg

CLIFF NOTES!
*They only dated for two weeks.
*She didn't like him that much from the beginning, but only took the bait of his repeated "woman crush Wednesday" posts on Instagram because she was inVegas and in a good mood.

*She knew their chemistry was not real from their first text conversation, but just decided to go with it for fun.

*All her friends thought it was weird that she would date him because he was not her type at all.

*Making out with him was really weird for her.

*She was dying to break up with him after their first date but felt bad because he'd flown over to LA just to see her.

*At one point, he told her he was going out to a store to buy something, then returned with a really fancy piece of jewelry, got down on his knees and asked her to be his girlfriend. She wanted to turn him down but said yes because she felt bad/awkward.

*She broke up with him after her mother died because she decided she just needed to be dealing with her family issues.
]
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/86099476.html

In other words, she is a whore. She wanted that come up. I have no sympathy for her. Yes, he's a fool for thinking he could buy love with money and persistence, but she's also a fool for leading a man on just for material possessions. 'Felt bad/awkward' my left cheek. If he was broke as a butterknife, she would have found her iciness, with a quickness.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
The Mag: You gave us a romance for these modern times, using social media to garner the affection of iCarly actress Jennette McCurdy. What spurred you to pursue her?
Drummond:
It started as a joke with a childhood friend -- iCarly was our show, and my friend and I had a thing for Jennette and Miranda Cosgrove. We'd joke about it on Twitter, and Jennette caught wind of it. Turned out she was interested enough to talk to me.

The Mag: It began with you expressing your #WomanCrushWednesday feelings for her. She later wrote in The Wall Street Journal that she found it "gutsy and flattering." Very gutsy, dude. You weren't worried about the ribbing?
Drummond:
Nah, man. I still have time to be a kid. But I didn't actually think anything would come of it, to be honest.

The Mag: What effect did the relationship have on your social media following? I'd imagine you now hold the NBA record for most preteen female followers.
Drummond:
Yeah, a lot of kids follow me now. Not just kids my age, but younger kids, so I watch my movements [on social media].

The Mag: What's your relationship status now?
Drummond:
Everything is cool. We're focusing on work and still talking to each other.

The Mag: I wish ________ would follow me.
Drummond:
Hmm. Let me think about this one. [Pauses] Beyonce? Nah. [Another pause] I know: Meagan Good.

The Mag: Maybe you should hit Meagan up with a #WomanCrushWednesday request.
Drummond:
[Laughs] I might have to ...

Giselle

Daps
The only thing that's attractive about him is his height and maybe his money. I don't think that she actually liked him. This was probably just a publicity stunt for her. I don't think that they slept together either.
fukk that bytch, he should of got Ariana :ohlawd: