lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The only thing that's attractive about him is his height and maybe his money. I don't think that she actually liked him. This was probably just a publicity stunt for her. I don't think that they slept together either.

Attraction is subjective though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats fukked up. why would she air him out like that?

I'm not shocked that a 7 foot black man that's been a basketball star his entire life has no game. That's what people forget, these NBA dudes never had to work for a chick their entire lives. That's why most of them get caught with that 18 year trap. See: Paul George.

I bet you nikkas like Reggie Jackson and Tony Snell got game though. Them ugly nikkas had to fight a little harder no homo.

this is the smartest thing ive ever seen you post...if i had rep i would rep you breh....

:salute:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They barely know each other beside twitter sh!t til they met each other, I bet it was awkward conversation and I wouldn't be surprised if Andre wasn't good at holding a one-on-one conversation sh!t or he was probably nervous to see his favorite celebrity crush....and I'm sure it would turn her off

:laugh: @ him buying a jewelry and got down on his knees and asked her to be his girlfriend :mjlol: that's some freshman high school kid shyt moves....again more awkward and embarrassed :wow:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andre always seemed like a nerd, he was probably nervous around the p*ssy :umad:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why she was posting vine videos and shyt? :rudy:

https://www.google.com/search?q=andre drummond jennette mccurdy&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Y4IRU5asJJGGkQfz9oHoBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

Also see javale McGee and jr smith. All these nba nikkas do is bag and fukk Instagram 'models' and pseudo celebrities. That shyt is like a grocery store to them

Unless you really believe this chick was like "Eww I don't like him but I'll go out with him. Eww I don't like him but I'll kiss him. Eww I don't like him but I'll be his girlfriend" :pachaha:.

:patrice:......now, I'm confused......Maybe, she puts him in friend zone..

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Andre-Drummond-Jennette-McCurdy01.jpg

Drummond kind of looks like king kong next to Jenette though :whew:. Dat contrast

I would destroy Jennette McCurdy. She's a pretty becky.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt sound suspect as hell.....my 1st question is what this man done for her to air him out like this? If he was "nice" to you and you wernt just feeling him for whatever reason, why feel the need to air him out?
Sounds to me like she prolly thought that goofy shyt was "cute" like white broads usually do...let him get in them guts, loved that black schlong, prolly found out he had other groupie hoes, got mad cause she thought she was "special" (which he prolly really did like her a lot but young nba nikkaz get so much puss its hard for them to say no) so she dumbed him.....aired him out to save face.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR