• Dap
Reactions: 85

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Why she was posting vine videos and shyt? :rudy:

Chelsea Handler was booed up with Fif too. Didnt stop her from calling him a monkey :mjpls:

68572856-chelsea-handler.jpg

I think I called him the worst thing you could say to a black person short of calling him the N-word. I said something like you’re like a street person basically. Something along the lines of being a gangster, and it was really, really offensive and I hung up and I’ve never spoken to him again.

Did he try to call you after that?
When I told my friends what I said they were like, “You will never hear from him. This is like a proud black man you basically tore apart and put to shame.” We were going to Anguilla. He had his ticket, and he was coming. I was going with my family and I kept saying, “I wonder if he’s going to just show up” and they’re like “No, Chelsea he’s not going to show up. He’s never going to speak to you again. You totally insulted him.” I don’t remember the term I used, but it was equivalent to saying you’re a street person.

Did you say he was ghetto?
I said something like that. I said, “You have no business even talking to someone like me,” and it was very mean. Obviously, he never showed up to Anguilla, which is actually better because he couldn’t swim, so I didn’t understand why he was coming in the first place.

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

Read more: Necole bytchie.com: Chelsea Handler Dishes Personal Details On 50 Cent Relationship, Reveals Ciara Was The Reason They Broke Up http://necolebytchie.com/2012/01/24...a-was-the-reason-they-broke-up/#ixzz2uhIwtfbP
Read more at http://necolebytchie.com/2012/01/24...the-reason-they-broke-up/#sCp8h6FKETOeYPOo.99

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Never heard of her until Drummond fukked around with her. Neither does the non-disney, non-tween crowd.

She's probably just bitter because he "acted" corny as fukk to try to relate to her bland ass in order to get some puss. After he smashed two weeks later, he no longer gave a fukk so she "broke up" with him to try to make it look the other way.

fukk that bytch. Her "rep" is hurt way more from her scorned reaction than how she try to make people look at Andre Drummond now :pacspit:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Mah nikka Drum, if he smashed then that's a win. :salute:

I also agree she's scorned cuz he played her but probably has no definitive proof of such otherwise she would have just said he cheated or whatever, so she's lashing out. Same thing with Fif and Chelsea Handler.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
thats fukked up. why would she air him out like that?

I'm not shocked that a 7 foot black man that's been a basketball star his entire life has no game. That's what people forget, these NBA dudes never had to work for a chick their entire lives. That's why most of them get caught with that 18 year trap. See: Paul George.

I bet you nikkas like Reggie Jackson and Tony Snell got game though. Them ugly nikkas had to fight a little harder no homo.
Co sign

Dude game is lame as fukk

Lol at going down in one knee for average looking chick...:dead:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this a set up to subliminaly advertise to women everywhere to not date black guys.

Why else would she feel the need to GO OUT OF HER WAY to air this out.