lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Daps
:dead: at you gossiping, but what's really :mindblown: is the possibility that you listened to this 2 hour podcast/radio show interview to get the details giving cliff notes and shyt :pachaha:

regular dudes take Ls everyday, why would i clown an NBA player. they aint superhuman except on the court
typical nikka...doesnt do shyt but pop off at the mouth

did you see the link that shows where the cliff note comes from? too much work for you huh?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*They only dated for two weeks.
*She didn't like him that much from the beginning, but only took the bait of his repeated "woman crush Wednesday" posts on Instagram because she was inVegas and in a good mood.

*She knew their chemistry was not real from their first text conversation, but just decided to go with it for fun.

*All her friends thought it was weird that she would date him because he was not her type at all.

*Making out with him was really weird for her.

*She was dying to break up with him after their first date but felt bad because he'd flown over to LA just to see her.

*At one point, he told her he was going out to a store to buy something, then returned with a really fancy piece of jewelry, got down on his knees and asked her to be his girlfriend. She wanted to turn him down but said yes because she felt bad/awkward.

*She broke up with him after her mother died because she decided she just needed to be dealing with her family issues.
]

black translation:

small cac bytch dont have the balls to tell big black man"i dont date n1ggers"

Linz

Banned
Daps
little cac devil
JbCurPx.png

Daps
*They only dated for two weeks.
*She didn't like him that much from the beginning, but only took the bait of his repeated "woman crush Wednesday" posts on Instagram because she was inVegas and in a good mood.

*She knew their chemistry was not real from their first text conversation, but just decided to go with it for fun.

*All her friends thought it was weird that she would date him because he was not her type at all.

*Making out with him was really weird for her.

*She was dying to break up with him after their first date but felt bad because he'd flown over to LA just to see her.

*At one point, he told her he was going out to a store to buy something, then returned with a really fancy piece of jewelry, got down on his knees and asked her to be his girlfriend. She wanted to turn him down but said yes because she felt bad/awkward.

*She broke up with him after her mother died because she decided she just needed to be dealing with her family issues.
]

black translation:

small cac bytch dont have the balls to tell big black man"i dont date n1ggers"
harsh...and unnecessary.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You think he gives a fukk?

nikka is getting paid and can fukk whoever the fukk he wants.

On to the next...
man the homie went and surprised this hoe with jewelry asking her to be his girlfriend. ON ONE KNEE AT THAT.

You telling me this simp doesnt care? Dude is BAIT for the gold diggers

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/86099476.html

:dead:I don't care if she likes black guys or not but this sounds like she ain't fukk with him because he corny.

He's young and had a crush on her so he prolly acted like a kid around her.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently McCurdy has no dignity or respect. She didn't have to reveal all these details just to make people think better of her. She was probably just Drummond's celebrity crush and he got to hang with her a little bit.