As I listen to her interview, I can the ether lash at my soul

So cold and callous :deadmanny:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Y'all reading this the wrong way. That's just ramblings of a scorned chick. Translation: nikka sees a bytch on tv, says 'I wanna smash that'. Asks her on twitter, meets up, gasses her up and smashes. Her mom dies, she gets emotional, she like :to:, he like :shaq2: and they break up. Now she all :mad:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all reading this the wrong way. That's just ramblings of a scorned chick. Translation: nikka sees a bytch on tv, says 'I wanna smash that'. Asks her on twitter, meets up, gasses her up and smashes. Her mom dies, she gets emotional, she like :to:, he like :shaq2: and they break up. Now she all :mad:

proof?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's either this or what I said because I don't believe the whole she only did it because she was forced into it.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
nikka probably have no game, but also just cuz u find someone attractive don't necessarily mean yall will bond. that being said tho, he most likely don't have game

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.google.com/search?q=andre drummond jennette mccurdy&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Y4IRU5asJJGGkQfz9oHoBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

Also see javale McGee and jr smith. All these nba nikkas do is bag and fukk Instagram 'models' and pseudo celebrities. That shyt is like a grocery store to them

Unless you really believe this chick was like "Eww I don't like him but I'll go out with him. Eww I don't like him but I'll kiss him. Eww I don't like him but I'll be his girlfriend" :pachaha:.

As I said they were lovey dovey. She is bsing.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
thats fukked up. why would she air him out like that?

I'm not shocked that a 7 foot black man that's been a basketball star his entire life has no game. That's what people forget, these NBA dudes never had to work for a chick their entire lives. That's why most of them get caught with that 18 year trap. See: Paul George.

I bet you nikkas like Reggie Jackson and Tony Snell got game though. Them ugly nikkas had to fight a little harder no homo.
:russ: