lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
because this nikka figures we love to gossip about dumb shyt like this...after seeing so many threads like this in here i don't blame him...

*'insert girl gif*

tumblr_m4v1jt9nb31r3zat8.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
inserts owl girl gif and inserts

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/andre-drummond-jennette-mccurdy-internet-romance-instagram/

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/09/11/jennette-mccurdy-on-internet-romance-and-andre-drummond/

penn paragraphs about your relationship then lie like you didn't care, after you got played brehettes :usure:

If anyone happened to peep shorty's IG they could tell she had a thing for the future best center in the league....bytches gon bytch after getting hurt...hopefully this shyt don't affect that nikka...

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is she rough looking? Because some dudes are proud of their chick if she's good looking, and don't mind holding hands in public.:ld:

:mjlol: I just don't like holding hands. It's been like this with every girl I been with.

Daps
:mjlol: I just don't like holding hands. It's been like this with every girl I been with.
dam...are you that embarrassed about your fat girlfriends??

folks are really talking about holding hands with your girlfriend/wife is a no no now?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dam...are you that embarrassed about your fat girlfriends??

folks are really talking about holding hands with your girlfriend/wife is a no no now?

I clearly said there's nothing wrong with it. I just don't like it. Does that bother you? :camby:

Offended at the insinuation that a man of my ilk would even dare be seen with a busted broad. :mjlol:

I don't care how bad a broad is. I'm not holding hands while walking. There are other ways to be affectionate in public.

Daps
I clearly said there's nothing wrong with it. I just don't like it. Does it bother you? :camby:

Offended at the insinuation that a man of my ilk would even dare be seen with a busted broad. :mjlol:
if you are the dude from sohh

i remember you used to be known for wiving fat white women....

wasnt that your thing over there?

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
That fukking c*nt bytch, she fukked up the lakers chances in 2016

i should drive down to long beach and take care of her ass

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you are the dude from sohh

i remember you used to be known for wiving fat white women....

wasnt that your thing over there?

Nope. But hey, if me not holding hands offends you to the point where you need to make up shyt...then so be it. I really don't care. I will say....of all the things I've been accused of...wifing fat white women is a 1st. Never even wifed a white woman. Scust. :camby: