lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i factually incorrect when i said that BW call eachother bytches?

Am I factually incorrect hat some BW put nikkaz on blast (see basketball wives, see video vixens, Supahead, Love n Hip hop females etc)

i know that facts hurt your feelings, but i dont give a shyt :manny:

Boy STFU with that hurt feelings bull shyt. You just have an MO and it's very fukking obvious.

:camby:

That's why you can't dispute any damn thing I said.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Boy STFU with that hurt feelings bull shyt. You just have an MO and it's very fukking obvious.

what is there to dispute, u simply repeated what i said, which was all facts. Can u refute what I said? :pachaha: i do the same shyt to white folks when they say some shyt like "black people are criminals" i hit them up with "what about all the white folks who shoot up schools, do meth, hells angels, jeffrey dahmers" Just like u, those white folks have no response or dispute.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

i just try to give people the full context and not to be blinded by bullshyt. Look at the entire picture.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is there to dispute, u simply repeated what i said, which was all facts. Can u refute what I said? :pachaha: i do the same shyt to white folks when they say some shyt like "black people are criminals" i hit them up with "what about all the white folks who shoot up schools, do meth, hells angels, jeffrey dahmers" Just like u, those white folks have no response or dispute.

You can't dispute that YOU bring BW up in every fukking thread that they're not mentioned. You can't dispute that you don't do the same shyt regarding other groups in a thread about BW even if it's "factually" true that they do the same damn thing.

So again STFU and get the fukk out of here with that bull shyt

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You can't dispute that YOU bring BW up in every fukking that that they're not mentioned. You can't dispute that you don't do the same shyt regarding other groups in a thread about BW even if it's "factually" true that they do the same damn thing.

why are u so angry ma? all that cursing aint necessary :youngsabo:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Sweet young lady, it isn't proper for respectable women to use such language. Perhaps a therapeutic session of cooking in the kitchen will be a refresher in your home training. :smile:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You can't dispute that YOU bring BW up in every fukking that that they're not mentioned. You can't dispute that you don't do the same shyt regarding other groups in a thread about BW even if it's "factually" true that they do the same damn thing.

:youngsabo: at least you cant call me a liar