Veteran
Daps
FhjPu9UX0AEe0Qo

:wow:
Ol girl done turned the coli into fans with these. :obama:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The sooner some of ya'll stop calling what she does "hip-hop" the more her existence will make sense to you. It's pop, bubble gum music for young girls. Everyone has a lane, and some of those lanes won't relate or be appealing to you at all.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
they be white people at her shows singing nikka rite along with her. she not checkin anybody she obviously panderin.

any other situation nikkas on here shyt on spanish people all the time. but know she says something like this and shes a black queen when any other time yah would call her a cac. nikkas self esteem be so low
:wrist:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The sooner some of ya'll stop calling what she does "hip-hop" the more her existence will make sense to you. It's pop, bubble gum music for young girls. Everyone has a lane, and some of those lanes won't relate or be appealing to you at all.

Word. Folk stay talking about how they want her music to be instead of what it actually is :manny:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
She a real one.... certified.

Old tweets show that she's been pro black since her teenage years

Unlike all these other 'pro black' chicks who was dreaming about europeans in their early years hahahahaha

And she fine as hell.
I've found that light skinned black girls tend to be more problack (in this generation) compared to dark skin ones. It was flipped in the older generations.... the soulja sista types died out during the 90s. For example the majority of the anti black divestors are dark skinned gen Z

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
But the fact is that she checked this girl. That's what this whole thing is about.

Whether or not she would slap her is just speculation. We don't know what she would do, bro.

I'm from NY, too, and I've checked Hispanics for saying nikka before. (I had an ulterior motive when I did it though, so it wasn't me trying to be "militant").

This is just a random treesh she's dealing with breh not Griselda Blanco lol.
what was the motive? :jbhmm:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
what was the motive? :jbhmm:
ONE of those situations was a dude I was lowkey beefing with in my building back in the day. I needed an excuse to escalate the situation :yeshrug:

Funny enough, I had another Hispanic bro who I never checked and was with me that day. He was hyping the shyt up too :mjlol: