Lmao So Ice Spice Was Out Here Checking Non-Black Latinos for Saying nikka

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I got really light skin folks in my family who will fight you if you say they not black
that has nothing to do with cardi b. in america octoroons/light skinned/passing folks say they are black from birth. the one drop rule is an american thing.

the plight of the light skinned/straight hair black american has nothing to do with cardi b

cardi b's people do not grow up saying they were black, in latin america and caribbean they actually have the opposite of the american one drop rule, if you have one drop of white blood you arent black

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Aye fam, it is what it is, gotta get nasty for these queens protecting the black community from disrespect. We could have triplets and name them after black panther members Assata, Huey and Fred :blessed:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nikka lets not sit here and play like NY ain’t the capital of that shyt. 69 y’all king and Fat Joe the the marquis :mjlol:
Black people allow this everywhere. It’s the internet weirdos that tried to make it a NY thing cause they insecure about their locations.

That’s why I love YouTube. It exposes the liars

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Ice spice probably lets her Spanish homegirls say the N word all the time. She probably didn’t like Rella and it looks like she wanted to start beef with her. Ice spice is from the Bronx. I’d believe she was truly militant if she were from Brooklyn or Queens instead

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This is facts. Millennials let mad shyt rock in the 2000s

This is not true, Milllennials
lowkey gen z is more real than millennials when it come to political shyt and i gotta admit that as a millennial.

yeah gen z got a lot of super c00ns but it seems millennials either c00ning it up or super apathetic on some "go along to get along" shyt

That isn’t true, black millennials have started more non-profits doing grassroots work in criminal justice and economic justice than the previous generations combined. The Black Lives Matter movement was started by millennials, gen a is literally walking on a foundation that was paved by millennials. The only real difference is that social media has highlighted them in a way that millennials have not been as coming up doing grassroots work social media was slowly integrated into outreach before it was get out in the community and talk with them