Lmao So Ice Spice Was Out Here Checking Non-Black Latinos for Saying nikka

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
lowkey gen z is more real than millennials when it come to political shyt and i gotta admit that as a millennial.

yeah gen z got a lot of super c00ns but it seems millennials either c00ning it up or super apathetic on some "go along to get along" shyt
In all fairness millennials grew up in a different time. When we grew up white people were all but kissing our asses trying to be down with us. They had a level of admiration respect and fear for us that made it easier for us to not see them as much of a threat as the generations that came before and after us.

5 million years ago the first humans woke up in Africa and asked “where the fukk am I?” “And how do I get to Detroit?” :russ:

Nah this a dope ass clip tho :wow:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
What does a hot comb have to do with her wearing a wig and the various curl patterns that give wig vs her natural hair? Stfu dumb ass

This is a wig

twfe4guvl0qjksukr1dx.jpg

a6f688a6-2069-4d2a-a68f-b6a6938a49b6-jpeg.4122208

This is her hair

_medium.webp

acecddaa-350d-486a-9b79-f3e920732d2f-jpeg.4122206
You really are dumb

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
You have absolutely no defense for your stupid ass posts yet still needed to post some more dumb shyt. Go sit your stupid ass in the back
Dumb muthafukka I can tell you Neva been with a real woman if you have they make u bounce after u nut and leave the money on the dresser ..with all the tools and hair products women have they can do just about anything with their hair not to mention she Dominican...and why the fukk would she wear a wig when her real hair looks the exact same...go change ur sweat pants u cum dump smelling bytch ass nikka

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dumb muthafukka I can tell you Neva been with a real woman if you have they make u bounce after u nut and leave the money on the dresser ..with all the tools and hair products women have they can do just about anything with their hair not to mention she Dominican...and why the fukk would she wear a wig when her real hair looks the exact same...go change ur sweat pants u cum dump smelling bytch ass nikka
so yes, you are dumb....:skip: