Lmao So Ice Spice Was Out Here Checking Non-Black Latinos for Saying nikka

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Like Cardi B, isn’t Ice Spice an Afro Latina? If she is, that indeed makes her “Black” in a general sense. So, good on her.

Cardi B is actually the lightest member of her family. All of her relatives have dark skin tones. It irks me when people (usually Black women) claim that she isn’t Black. She’s Blacker than Megan Markle will EVER be and these Birds constantly claim that she’s Black.
:mjlol:

We all know why too.
:mjpls:

She said she isn’t black.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I’m the one who’s triggered but you wrote all that? I didn’t even come at you like that (didn’t even know you was a woman).

I just said men are simple for a pretty woman. Someone’s hurt/emotional with all that projection. :yeshrug:
Lmao nah I read that wrong my bad :russ: we good forget I said that stuff ..I ain’t even tripping off that response :dead:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Like Cardi B, isn’t Ice Spice an Afro Latina? If she is, that indeed makes her “Black” in a general sense. So, good on her.

Cardi B is actually the lightest member of her family. All of her relatives have dark skin tones. It irks me when people (usually Black women) claim that she isn’t Black. She’s Blacker than Megan Markle will EVER be and these Birds constantly claim that she’s Black.

We all know why too.
what family picture did you see? none of her family members look black or dark from what remember

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
what family picture did you see? none of her family members look black or dark from what remember

main-qimg-f5bc5ba5363c3168457c0263c1a2ea86-lq

main-qimg-497870b6aaf106d189870d80d2940373-lq

1892587.jpg

Aunts, Uncles, Mom, her little sister, etc…

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Lmaoo that’s uncle Ellis that’s not her uncle he’s from Trinidad.

Cardi parents
cardi-b-parents-1517488666-view-0.jpg

This her grandma and other fam

EsmCwVzVcAAMaxK.jpg

shyt… my bad with Uncle Ellis. I have no idea who he is. I thought the man was her actual family member based on the photo.

Although it’s possible, I have a hard time believing that that’s her biological father though. They need to do a DNA test. If that’s her Pops biologically, then she’s white. You are what your father is, and that’s a white man.

Her grandma looks Afro though. She looks like a typical light skinned grandmother. In fact, she favors my stepdad’s mom, and she’s a Black woman from Savannah, GA.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
shyt… my bad with Uncle Ellis. I have no idea who he is. I thought the man was her actual family member based on the photo.

Although it’s possible, I have a hard time believing that that’s her biological father though. They need to do a DNA test. If that’s her Pops biologically, then she’s white. You are what your father is, and that’s a white man.

Her grandma looks Afro though. She looks like a typical light skinned grandmother. In fact, she favors my stepdad’s mom, and she’s a Black woman from Savannah, GA.
Breh, you're imaging things, her family are octoroons at best, you have to stretch the one drop rule very far to make her black

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

We all know why too.
This dumb shyt

That Cardi chick stay talking bout she in an interracial marriage....

How she Black and married to a Black man but say that? :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I got really light skin folks in my family who will fight you if you say they not black

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I got really light skin folks in my family who will fight you if you say they not black
I'm normal light skinned and I been wanting to stomp out @TallMan_J for about a year now. Yo fam ain't special nikka...............

Just fukkin wit you bro lol. Not joking about stomping out @TallMan_J doe