Daps
FhjPu9UX0AEe0Qo

:wow:
QNxe.gif

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Aye maybe y’all Cali and Texas nikkas should take notes lol. :mjpls:

I’m starting to fukk with Ice Spice. Down to Earth, sexy, Pro-Black and ain’t afraid to wear her natural afro. Definitely my type of Black woman:sas2:.

Don't you mean NYC need to take notes. The biggest non black Latinos like Fat Joe, 69 and several other's say it excessively.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Not triggered. A pretty face and a fat ass placates most transgressions by a woman. :yeshrug:
I didn’t take you for the back and forth type since you’ve dapped my post before :russ: not me I’m in great shape. Aren’t you married :sitdown:

And you’re def up there in age cause you ain’t in your 30s so how about you go back and forth with someone else, you could’ve kept it pushing..if it don’t apply let it fly

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I didn’t take you for the back and forth type since you’ve dapped my post before :russ: not me I’m in great shape. Aren’t you married :sitdown:

And you’re def up there in age cause you ain’t in your 30s so how about you go back and forth with someone else, you could’ve kept it pushing..if it don’t apply let it fly
I’m the one who’s triggered but you wrote all that? I didn’t even come at you like that (didn’t even know you was a woman).

I just said men are simple for a pretty woman. Someone’s hurt/emotional with all that projection. :yeshrug:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Like Cardi B, isn’t Ice Spice an Afro Latina? If she is, that indeed makes her “Black” in a general sense. So, good on her.

Cardi B is actually the lightest member of her family. All of her relatives have dark skin tones. It irks me when people (usually Black women) claim that she isn’t Black. She’s Blacker than Megan Markle will EVER be and these Birds constantly claim that she’s Black.
:mjlol:

We all know why too.
:mjpls: