LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
BIFl5ZMCcAMPVAT.jpg

:dead: reverse lance

Best :troll: by a dude ever. Question though, what kind of dumb chick asks for permission to clean cum from her face? LMAO.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Be mean. When he says "bytch, fukk you" then ignore him and go on about your business. It'll end quicker. But I know what you mean about not being mean. Sometimes a girl seems cool then you talk to her and it's like :huhldup:

That's why I like the texting systems with the delivery status like kik. You can just keep the message on "delivered" instead of "received" and then go about your business.

Personally, you get one text and I'll wait for however long it takes you to respond. I have shyt to do and I'm not gonna be sitting there looking at my phone waiting on someone to text me back. I sometimes don't see things either.

It might be bad cause a girl ends up not seeing it and then doesn't respond ever and it's like an oh well. But if she really wants it, she'll contact you again or find a way to do it.

At the same time you never know what kind of emotional issues/disorders some of those men have I'd rather not end up on the Nine O'Clock News :snoop: ...

Sometimes I say thanks though if they took time to write(copy/paste :pachaha:) a poem or something

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I simped this one dyme before her name was Morgan

BUT this was after my friend invited her tonmy party..after the party she slept in my bed wit all her goods in full access

her cockblockin friend had no man to cuddle wit so she said lets go and she had to leave cuz that was her only way back home :wow:

this is back in skool mind u

anyway speed things up we back home i invite her over im feelin on the poon fingerin watch a movie chillin talkin the usual college shyt

mind u this chick is rates 20/10 light butter cream black features phat athletic ass juicy lips cute nose model eyes :lawd:

after that night i neveeerr saw her again well kinda but for some reason shyt wasnt the same

i simped her on facebook askin what happen between us

and i honest think her friend was on some illuminati cock blockin shyt

matter fact i wasnt simpin i just wanted damn answers lol these nikkas aint een smelt the cooch or lick their fingers

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
women love attention it takes nothing to block a number nowadays with all these apps out there

Yeah, dudes need to learn not to not give these chicks the satisfaction and just chill out with all this thirst. Then we'll see how the same chicks who like to complain (correction - boast) about being 'stalked' react as a result of a lack of attention. As soon as I sense a chick is on that bullshyt, I'm ghost.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Firing off texts... especially the same one every single time does not equate to thirst. It's basic cold-calling technique. Texting doesn't cost sh!t and it reminds a chick that she has some d!ck on standby while you do your dirt elsewhere.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Firing off texts... especially the same one every single time does not equate to thirst. It's basic cold-calling technique. Texting doesn't cost sh!t and it reminds a chick that she has some d!ck on standby while you do your dirt elsewhere.
so u send girls texts all the time even if she doesnt reply ?

:disgonbegood: simp

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

I'm not sure that even the most average looking chick out here needs to be reminded of this. :what: