Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
pic56.1.jpg

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
lamelance.com site is dead! In reality these hoes need lame lances to pay bills , boost ego's, and self esteem with out the thirsty these hoes would be broke and bitter on red book looking for a quick $100 come up to pay they iPhone bill.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Question. Why don't women just tell these guys they're corny? If they heard it enough they'd have no choice but to evolve. Maybe. That could just be wishful thinking.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Question. Why don't women just tell these guys they're corny? If they heard it enough they'd have no choice but to evolve. Maybe. That could just be wishful thinking.

It's wishful thinking breh. Let a broad tell a nikka he corny the first thing he'll say is "bytch fukk you, I tried to come respectful and you gonna try to play me?!?! :pacspit:" Then he'll hop on here and make a "black women ain't shyt vol 29018598" thread.

Let a broad say no thanks I'm not interested they'll just take that as an invitation to try harder. Honestly in some cases it's a lose lose for these hoes.

My GF told me the dude she was talkin to before she met me would text her literally every hour of the day. She said in the beginning it was cool but by the 2nd day she was like "Damn nikka don't you got something to do :what:?"

The thirst is real breh :wow:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
It's wishful thinking breh. Let a broad tell a nikka he corny the first thing he'll say is "bytch fukk you, I tried to come respectful and you gonna try to play me?!?! :pacspit:" Then he'll hop on here and make a "black women ain't shyt vol 29018598" thread.

Let a broad say no thanks I'm not interested they'll just take that as an invitation to try harder. Honestly in some cases it's a lose lose for these hoes.

My GF told me the dude she was talkin to before she met me would text her literally every hour of the day. She said in the beginning it was cool but by the 2nd day she was like "Damn nikka don't you got something to do :what:?"

The thirst is real breh :wow:

:laff: It's pretty obvious who the Lame lances are on here :huhldup:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

I prefer not responding and hope dude gets the hint.... I don't want to be mean unless it gets out of hand :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

women love attention it takes nothing to block a number nowadays with all these apps out there

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I prefer not responding and hope dude gets the hint.... I don't want to be mean unless it gets out of hand :snoop:

Be mean. When he says "bytch, fukk you" then ignore him and go on about your business. It'll end quicker. But I know what you mean about not being mean. Sometimes a girl seems cool then you talk to her and it's like :huhldup:

That's why I like the texting systems with the delivery status like kik. You can just keep the message on "delivered" instead of "received" and then go about your business.

Personally, you get one text and I'll wait for however long it takes you to respond. I have shyt to do and I'm not gonna be sitting there looking at my phone waiting on someone to text me back. I sometimes don't see things either.

It might be bad cause a girl ends up not seeing it and then doesn't respond ever and it's like an oh well. But if she really wants it, she'll contact you again or find a way to do it.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As men i'm surprised you guys don't know the real reason why these men are being thirsty towards these woman, and as a female same thing. Every LameLance in the world is pushing towards one goal when being thirsty and that is to smash....that's it.

Now as a female i don't know if that's something to rejoice about or you should feel disrespected to know all these LameLances only want to fukk you, take you out on dates, give you kids but would never give you a ring. I stay away from woman like this.