NKlFIOD.gif

:birdman:

hulk.gif

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't buy that "I don't want to be mean" stuff. If you really wanted the attention to stop, you know damn well even a polite "sorry I'm not interested" would be so much more effective than the not replying stuff. Men don't operate through "hints" and "signals". Just admit you enjoy it and stop trying to act noble. People do what benefits them generally. Acting like you're doing someone else a favor is just disingenuous cuz you don't wanna admit it's flattering. Besides, you're not even helping. It sucks more being uncertain and wondering where you stand than it does just being told no

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
not its not lol :comeon:

if u hit a bytch up 20 times in a row and she doesnt respond thats keeping her warm ?
How frequent? People's feelings are as fickle as the weather. That 10th text might get a response that the 4th text didn't. Again, it costs nothing to digitally tap a girl on the shoulder. Especially if its just cut and paste.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
How frequent? People's feelings are as fickle as the weather. That 10th text might get a response that the 4th text didn't. Again, it costs nothing to digitally tap a girl on the shoulder. Especially if its just cut and paste.

lets say u hit a girl up for months and she doesnt reply thats acceptable?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
lets say u hit a girl up for months and she doesnt reply thats acceptable?
:yeshrug:

I don't have that kind of patience, but yeah, persistence pays off. Especially if you're hitting that chick up periodically while keeping an active roster on the reg.

What I like doing is sending girls that give me the cold shoulder pictures of me with other women, especially on Thursday nights. That always turns a lead from cold to hot in an instant.

Also, if all else fails shoot em a dikk pic. That usually yields some kind of response. :birdman:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:yeshrug:

I don't have that kind of patience, but yeah, persistence pays off. Especially if you're hitting that chick up periodically while keeping an active roster on the reg.

What I like doing is sending girls that give me the cold shoulder pictures of me with other women, especially on Thursday nights. That always turns a lead from cold to hot in an instant.

Also, if all else fails shoot em a dikk pic. That usually yields some kind of response. :birdman:

:childplease:

Right, so you just so happen to be like "hey girl, how you been? This is me and Tina after grabbing drinks at gilt bar, isn't she cute?"...right, sending a pic of you on a date gets a response

And I'm dead at this thread, expense ally the Facebook message that got sent every year, that exact thing happened to me from 07-09 i guess dude found him a girlfriend finally

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:childplease:

Right, so you just so happen to be like "hey girl, how you been? This is me and Tina after grabbing drinks at gilt bar, isn't she cute?"...right, sending a pic of you on a date gets a response

And I'm dead at this thread, expense ally the Facebook message that got sent every year, that exact thing happened to me from 07-09 i guess dude found him a girlfriend finally
Naw. I just send a pic. No words.

It totally gets at their soul.