I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
pic48.1.jpg

:dead: $900

kgface.gif

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I have a 3 consecutive ignored txts rule (just to cover for that "oh i didnt get it" or "forgot to respond").
I'll text a hoe-:pachaha:
no response-:shaq2:
days later text again-:ld:
No response-:beli:
Days later text again-:damn:
No response....:birdman:...to the bushes she goes :pacspit:

3 TEXTS? wtf? If I text a bytch and she dont reply within 10 minutes, she goin straight to the bushes :rudy:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ayo @Slaimon explain yourself b

:laff: This sounds like some shyt he'd do. Im just waiting on the one that constantly uses the word "friend" :russ:.

The form message :childplease:

Getting called out :snoop:

Then the reply "Im just a good man trying to find my queen" :what:
:deadmanny: That nikka was persistent, he was really sending them once a year tho.

Hoes always have their phones on them. shyt is the most important thing to most of them.

She saw the text bray. Don't believe a word of it.

3 TEXTS? wtf? If I text a bytch and she dont reply within 10 minutes, she goin straight to the bushes :rudy:

:shaq2:
This for someone who I have already established a "texting" relationship with. If its the first time Im EVER txting her then its one and done. Now if you deleting bytches numbers that you have already had a back-forth convo with after 10 min of them not responding either your lying or one impatient ass nikka...:hula:

Last edited by a moderator:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Man these guys just need to find something to do. And im a subscriber to the one and done rule.

I never ever ever ever text a chick again if she doesnt text me back. Ever. I wont delete the number but you can bet i wont be hitting ya ass up either.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
These lame nyggaz are pathetic that jock these hoes so much. Like seriously, nyggaz need to have some pride and not fall into the lame/trick/simp bag.

But let's not act like there ain't females that text dudes like crazy and don't get responses back. Women might be even worse because females have a harder time dealin with rejection. I have seen and personally had females get lightweight psycho because I have smashed, then haven't called or textd them back. Let's keep shyt in perspective, females be actin thirsty & desperate too

:ehh: sounds like me

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The form message :childplease:

Getting called out :snoop:

Then the reply "Im just a good man trying to find my queen" :what:

n1ggas really do this sh*t :snoop:

I refuse to believe men do this...

:wtf: y0....

Trust me I would think these are fake as well if I myself haven't been eyewitness to some inbox fukkery. F.O.B and foreign nikkas in general ARE THE WORST. These nikkas have the game COMPLETELY fukkED UP. They be offering these girls money like they have some unlimited supply.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I text and she never responds that's whatever . It's the we been talking and the. Bam ..... No more replies or mad late replies that be like :youngsabo: that don't plague your mind ? And I'm generally hard on hoes when single but that I hate

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
here go a msg my homegirl just sent me...these niccas daddies must have been suckas
1pazwp.png

I just refuse to believe that this is real. :no:

Ronald Reagan really fukked up the social structure of the American family.