LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I'm never sharkin a broad i don't care if she a dime or not.

yeah i probably lost out on some azz, but i also kept my bank account even.

i tell u some N1ggas need beheaded

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been left hanging on texts on some cold turkey shyt that had me fukked up and/or look bad. Anyone who knows me know that I hate not getting texts back lol. But if I'm trying to see what's up with a girl I just met or w/e and she isn't receptive I'll just leave it alone. It's when I know them and/or have been talking to them that I can possibly be caught slippin :manny:

Either way, you live and you learn...it's a part of the game. If someone wants an ego trip there are always ways to do it. It is their loss though.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I prefer not responding and hope dude gets the hint.... I don't want to be mean unless it gets out of hand :snoop:

we can't read minds baby girl why not be upfront and honest? Would you want someone to do you like that?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I was doing that for the longest time. After I hit like 28 though, it stopped working for me. Don't know why :manny:

The down side is there are some broads who just refuse to call a man first. In my opinion they need to be taken out back and shot :stopitslime:

Some women take longer to build up an appetite. Makes the feast that much better. :cook: You get that call 5 weeks later from a random "Was thinking of you, wanna hang out?" :blessed:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
how do you erase messages from facebook ? delete your account? LOL

a nikka be thinking if I die randomly im gonna have 1000000 messages come to surface

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Some women take longer to build up an appetite. Makes the feast that much better. :cook: You get that call 5 weeks later from a random "Was thinking of you, wanna hang out?" :blessed:
Never happens. EVER.

You give her your number you give her ALL the power. Not a good way to kick things off.