LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've sent a multi-paragraph email to this girl I was kind of friends with that would blow all the other simp texts/emails out of the water. On some "you are the angel of my desire" shyt :snoop:

Oh well she was a dike anyways and I was young as fukk. Not posting it :jawalrus:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Like I said, you must have one hell of a need to boost your ego. Seeing texts from broads I'm not feeling annoys me. shyt if my lady texts me too many times in a row I'll delete the text cause that shyt pisses me off.

Let this be a lesson to the 1 nikka talmbout "oh, she just didn't get my text, lemme hit her up a few more times :takedat:" Naw nikka, you just helped her ego get to SSJ4 :scusthov:

you might be right breh :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
if most men were like you.....this thread wouldnt exist :ld:

I've had enough women on my nuts to know how women act when they feeling you. You'll get text messages bright and early in the morning. You'll get text messages asking why you ain't call em back. You'll get voice mails asking when can they see you, etc.

So to the lame ass nikkas in here talking bout these hoes missed your text.....:russ:

I guarantee you the nikka who's digging her out never had that problem :youngsabo:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you might be right breh :yeshrug:

Ain't no might, ego is a hell of a drug. It's the reason why if you tell a chick you don't wanna fukk her their initial reaction is "you must be gay nikka" or they'll go out their way to throw the p*ssy at you

It's also the same reason if you want a chick to fall for you, ignore her. Any nikka that's been with a decent number of women know this. This is level 1 of the game.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I've had enough women on my nuts to know how women act when they feeling you. You'll get text messages bright and early in the morning. You'll get text messages asking why you ain't call em back. You'll get voice mails asking when can they see you, etc.

So to the lame ass nikkas in here talking bout these hoes missed your text.....:russ:

I guarantee you the nikka who's digging her out never had that problem :youngsabo:

This is sooooooo true! :wow:

I hate when a guy constantly text or call me without giving me time to call or text them. That smothering shyt is becoming pretty damn common lately.

And no I'm not a top notch dime to u nikkas standards so don't come at me with "Post pics then bytch!"

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Like I said, you must have one hell of a need to boost your ego. Seeing texts from broads I'm not feeling annoys me. shyt if my lady texts me too many times in a row I'll delete the text cause that shyt pisses me off.

Let this be a lesson to the 1 nikka talmbout "oh, she just didn't get my text, lemme hit her up a few more times :takedat:" Naw nikka, you just helped her ego get to SSJ4 :scusthov:

Lol I delete texts that make me mad now too. Sometimes I delete them just off who the sender is at the moment and have to tell them to send it again once I cooled down. :laugh:
It was funner to keep them and clown though :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is sooooooo true! :wow:

I hate when a guy constantly text or call me without giving me time to call or text them. That smothering shyt is becoming pretty damn common lately.

And no I'm not a top notch dime to u nikkas standards so don't come at me with "Post pics then bytch!"

Most nikkas nowadays don't have a life, so all they do is sit back and wait for a broad to call. The chick I'm dealing with now told me the dude she was dealing with for like 6 months would text her every 2 hours. She said at first it was cute, but by hour 4 she was like, damn nikka don't you have a life :wtf:

I don't even have to pretend to be busy, I just naturally am. Back when the 1st COD came out was when I had the highest # of broads on my team. I wasn't texting or calling your ass back for shyt, I'm in a clan match bytch!!!!! :lolbron:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These dudes are fukking pathetic. Any girl I met, if I didn't get a reply after 1 text, her number got erased. Why? If a woman is interested, trust, she will not ignore your text.

That rule is flawed as fukk. Think about this. It's so wild and crazy but what if the girl actually DIDNT SEE THE TEXT or WAS DOING SOMETHING AND FORGOT TO RESPOND?? lol cmon five. YOu have to think of all the circumstances. You cant just give up after 1 try. You just dont be like these nikkas and text them every goddamn second. Plus texting potential pulls is stupid to begin with. Just call her and see wassup. Girls hardly even like texting like that and I personally can do without it
I get what you guys are saying, but texts don't always go through. It happened before to me several times (I'd send a text, they wouldn't respond, then the next day they'd ask me why I was the one who stopped responding, but it was because my shyt didn't go through).

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Real talk, the dude who said to give chicks YOUR NUMBER, is a G.
It's so simple, yet so effective. :ohhh:

I was doing that for the longest time. After I hit like 28 though, it stopped working for me. Don't know why :manny:

The down side is there are some broads who just refuse to call a man first. In my opinion they need to be taken out back and shot :stopitslime:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Yeah if a woman is digging you, she will always find time for you. If she ain't she'll pull that busy stuff. When dealing with women, you got to read signs because they do things in round-about ways. If she isn't attentive, kick her to the curb and keep it pushing.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Fellas got to be sarcastc but not too much of a jerk. I went out on a date with a young lady.She was 15 mins late for the movie. So I aint sweat it. When she showed up im on some "Gee your early"type steez. Homegirl wasnt appreciating nothing that night. So I did her like these coaches do on HBO "Hard Knocks"

"I think your cool and all but your not a team player.Im going to have to release you,best of luck on your future Endeavors"