LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Thread doing numbers :heh:

Why are the men in here so hostile and angry though? :what:

Yall acting as if thirsty nikkas don't exist....yall go hard on thirsty nikkas on here all the time.

This is just proof.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
As a woman, these texts and emails look pretty accurate...It happens quite often..Amazing what a dude will say when he's parched.

:takedat:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I dont even text these girls. Im old school and I go for the #.I give them 1 phone call (with no voicemail).If they dont call back to hell with them..I dont got time to waste.

That's the rule I follow. On top of that, if you flake or have shady behavior, you gets the automatic permanent deletion. This one broad I met we went out twice. For the next date she was supposed to come to the crib to watch I'm a movie. I'm thinking it's time to eat :shaq:

The day before she said she can't make it :stopitslime:. So I delete her # immediately. Like 3 days later she text me on some hey stranger, how you doing. Deleted the text and ain't even think twice about it.

Y'all nikkas can boost these hoes self esteem if you want, Ima just keep it trill and not put up with the non sense. The fukk I look like dealing with that shyt breh?

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
That's the rule I follow. On top of that, if you flake or have shady behavior, you gets the automatic permanent deletion. This one broad I met we went out twice. For the next date she was supposed to come to the crib to watch I'm a movie. I'm thinking it's time to eat :shaq:

The day before she said she can't make it :stopitslime:. So I delete her # immediately. Like 3 days later she text me on some hey stranger, how you doing. Deleted the text and ain't even think twice about it.

Y'all nikkas can boost these hoes self esteem if you want, Ima just keep it trill and not put up with the non sense. The fukk I look like dealing with that shyt breh?

if most men were like you.....this thread wouldnt exist :ld:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I really dgaf breh :yawn: I just downloaded Mr. Number to my phone today and been blocking numbers like a mug....I was about to delete all the texts but this thread gave me an idea. :win:

Man I'm calling duck tales. Either y'all straight lying or y'all bytches got a HELL of a need to boost your ego. I don't even keep text from my friends for that long, much less from a broad I'm tired of dealing with.

You mean to tell me you keep text messages from men you want nothing to do with just because :usure:?

fukkouttahere :shaq2:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Man I'm calling duck tales. Either y'all straight lying or y'all bytches got a HELL of a need to boost your ego. I don't even keep text from my friends for that long, much less from a broad I'm tired of dealing with.

You mean to tell me you keep text messages from men you want nothing to do with just because :usure:?

I keep them to show off to my friends and laugh about it. :manny:

The shyt is sad but funny at the same time breh.

But now I have actual use for them because of this thread :p:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps

Yes :shaq:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I keep them to show off to my friends and laugh about it. :manny:

The shyt is sad but funny at the same time breh.

But now I have actual use for them because of this thread :p:

Like I said, you must have one hell of a need to boost your ego. Seeing texts from broads I'm not feeling annoys me. shyt if my lady texts me too many times in a row I'll delete the text cause that shyt pisses me off.

Let this be a lesson to the 1 nikka talmbout "oh, she just didn't get my text, lemme hit her up a few more times :takedat:" Naw nikka, you just helped her ego get to SSJ4 :scusthov: