LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:what: Why keep the texts, and laugh about it to your friends? I just delete it tell the guy as harsh as possible to stop texting me, and erase the number. If he calls hang up :manny:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Most nikkas can't do that because they're so thirsty for some ass, they're too scared to lose potential p*ssy. One of the best things that ever happened to me was stepping to this chick who I thought was a straight dime, smashing the next night, and having the realization hit me that this was the WORST PIECE OF ASS I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

After that, cutting broads loose wasn't nuffin.

DuckTales-Logo.png

Clipdon2.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This pisses me off man...I mean if these are real, which I now doubt. But anyways, this infuriates me. Why be a complete bytch and try to humiliate a person that likes you? Females be doing this the most! If you're not feeling someone, straight up tell them either to their face, phone call, or even text, then block their number! No need to be a c*nt and display their emotions out for the world to see. :snoop:

And before you even say it, no, I've never found myself in the position to keep texting a girl with little to no response.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
This pisses me off man...I mean if these are real, which I now doubt. But anyways, this infuriates me. Why be a complete bytch and try to humiliate a person that likes you? Females be doing this the most! If you're not feeling someone, straight up tell them either to their face, phone call, or even text, then block their number! No need to be a c*nt and display their emotions out for the world to see. :snoop:

And before you even say it, no, I've never found myself in the position to keep texting a girl with little to no response.

The problem is that some guys are really persistent and will never go away. I've had guys spam my sister with chat invites whenever she gets on her xbox. She would block people but then you have the weirdo with multiple accounts that come back. Some guys just can't take no for an answer.

However I don't condone the Lame Lance site. It's a violation of privacy when you publicly post a private conversation like that. I had a friend who would post our MSN chat logs on public sites (I used to feel really comfortable around him so I would say some really fukked up stuff) without my permission so I can empathize with your anger.