LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't have any Lame Lisa's, but I've had a hell of a lot of Angry Amy's. All types of fukk you I hate you bdizzle you make me sick.

I don't even be doing nothing wrong though......

Yeah if a woman is digging you, she will always find time for you. If she ain't she'll pull that busy stuff.

Exactly, I bet you Oprah respond to Stedmund texts quick as hell

but she responds to gayle's even faster :scheme:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Fellas got to be sarcastc but not too much of a jerk. I went out on a date with a young lady.She was 15 mins late for the movie. So I aint sweat it. When she showed up im on some "Gee your early"type steez. Homegirl wasnt appreciating nothing that night. So I did her like these coaches do on HBO "Hard Knocks"

"I think your cool and all but your not a team player.Im going to have to release you,best of luck on your future Endeavors"

Most nikkas can't do that because they're so thirsty for some ass, they're too scared to lose potential p*ssy. One of the best things that ever happened to me was stepping to this chick who I thought was a straight dime, smashing the next night, and having the realization hit me that this was the WORST PIECE OF ASS I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

After that, cutting broads loose wasn't nuffin.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Most nikkas can't do that because they're so thirsty for some ass, they're too scared to lose potential p*ssy. One of the best things that ever happened to me was stepping to this chick who I thought was a straight dime, smashing the next night, and having the realization hit me that this was the WORST PIECE OF ASS I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

After that, cutting broads loose wasn't nuffin.

truth

i think cause they put in so much work just to get her attention

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
exactly. women will find a way to get around those that make them feel how they want to feel... not treat them how they want to be treated, but make them feel what they want to feel. sites like this and that ballersalert site show exactly why you don't go around expressing emotions to a woman like that and just outright trusting them or ever doing anything to make yourself look stupid becuase you think it might please her. No begging, groveling, crying or any of that and if she wants to go, help her pack her bags and open the door for the next woman coming through.

Daps
nah

this is dope. by proxy, it should make sure more nikkas stop actin like simps and hoes because they'll be afraid to get put on one of these sites

they gon scare some nikkas into not simpin :pachaha:

We can only hope :sadcam:

Some of this shyt hurts me as a man to see brothers playing themselves like this. No man should put himself in these situations :why:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Real talk, the dude who said to give chicks YOUR NUMBER, is a G.
It's so simple, yet so effective. :ohhh:

I got a mexican homeboy that lives by that rule.

He never takes females numbers down.

Dude be having women buying him clothes and taking him out to dinner.

I remember him telling me a story about how one of his hoes broke into his house and he had to call the police. he comes out the house and she says, "You werent picking up your phone... I just wanted to talk...."
him:mjpls:, " you can take her away now officer":pachaha:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Cats are afraid to say NO to a woman.So what if you let her go,another one will come thru. Law of averages folks.

Now baby girl done dumped me
She no longer wants me
I'm no longer hired
She said that I've been fired
On to the next one
More fish in the sea
Girls are like buses
Miss one, Next fifteen; one comin'.....

GUCCI! :win:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I can probably bet that 95% of those chicks posting those messages are no higher than a 6

This

Bad bytches dont brag about trivial shyt like this. Shoot bad bytches dont play games and give their numbers to dudes they have no intentions of furthering things with.

This is for them super average/borderline fat chicks who need self esteem boosts every now and then.

shyt is still funny as hell tho :laff:

The homeboy NerdAtTheCool table used to do this with his blog months ago.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I guarantee if those dudes said something like "that dress looks nice, but I'm sure it will look a million times better on your friend with the better body" those dumb hoes would reply.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember someone posted a link that Lame Lance site on the other board. Unfortunately, I think most of them are real.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's like opposite day with these females... They ain't going to give you a drink if you're out here parched and thirsty... but they'll bring you a gallon to drink after you've just drank some water and quenched your thirst.

When you've got a girl, you got your life together and really ain't trying to pay them any mind, these females come out the woodworks and they come in bunches... but when you single and out there looking, they ain't nowhere to be found. Although a man might have to initiate the encounter, women love chasing negroes around. Best way to have women is to put yourself in a position where you don't need em.