pic48.1.jpg

:dead: $900

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::pachaha::pachaha: :russ::russ::heh:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I got texts from a CHICK that I boned once similar to this on my old phone. She texted and callled me for 2 months straight without me answering.:smugfavre:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:stopitslime:nikka get that shyt all the way the fukk outta here. This is a TEXT we talking about. A text nikka. Not a call. I got a text from a chick while I was runnin ball, took a shyt, took a shower, made some good and still texted her back. There aint no "I never seen it" If she still feel me she can text me back ANY fukkIN TIME she want to.
One non reply is a precaution for a dude's mind to get rid of the number before horniness (the other head) hits her up again like ignoring my text is all cool.

Trill Shiit When A hoe say she didn't see the text, that's an automatic red flag off rip, she tryna play games

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Come on son duck tales on some on these hoes . Some of them calling the dudes lame but yet yall texting back. Shyt makes no sense but that nikka from radio shack on some creepy shyt.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is keeping text messages a femine trait? Cause I keep all of mine brehs, considering deleting them now.