LMAO.check out this pathetic inter-racial couple.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There are plenty of women just as obnoxious as this broad, u aint been around much. Thats why she with a p*ssy for a man cuz he cant put her dumbass in check, plenty of door mat dudes out there in same situation. Its some of the most disgusting shyt u can see a man/woman do but idiots like this deserve eachother. Just be glad it aint u.

I'd rather be single and fukkin hoes with online "dating" services than to ever be in a situation like that. The thing that makes me really think this is staged is the fact that dude has a father and a mother. No father would tell his son that its okay to allow such disrespect and no mother would allow her son to even look in the direction of a woman that would blatantly disrespect her and her husband.

I mean I would understand if the dude was deprived of father figures in his life and he didn't know how to man up, but the dude has parents and he was presumably raised in a decent neighbourhood.

Daps
you just put the onus back on black males or black people because that's the only way you know to operate.

you have me mistaken. i try not to use divisive methods as much as possible of pitting black men against black women. instead i try to discuss BLACK PEOPLE. your statements exploited the black man vs. black woman and dark women vs light women. all i did was go in behind you and correct you.

i do not think black males are always guilty. if it comes of that way it is because this country and culture has a bad habit of always finding a way to blame a woman. it makes me suspicious.

example:

"there are so many gangster & bm in prison because bw like thugs"

what happened to being your own man? in high school i was not popular because instead of being a drunk skank (all the boys liked those) i chose to be myself. every kid there had that same opportunity. personal fault.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
yes and i can not wait til tonight to see the end of this!
im not happy they gave her 3 parts. she could be playing it up for the cameras tho...

dont know if anyone already posted this but

https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.fleuridor?ref=ts

she gets shytted on on the bridezillas facebook page and takes it in stride, i really dont know

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yes and i can not wait til tonight to see the end of this!
im not happy they gave her 3 parts. she could be playing it up for the cameras tho...

dont know if anyone already posted this but

https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.fleuridor?ref=ts

she gets shytted on on the bridezillas facebook page and takes it in stride, i really dont know

This bytch has kids too???????

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
She's a giant child and abusive. He's a fool to subject himself to that. Really, he couldn't do any better than that? More life Lifezilla, Bridezilla implies she'll go back to "normal" when the stress of the wedding is over. :rudy:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
the funniest thing is she'll say "i love my in laws, i love my mother in law" and then she'll shyt on them

she wrote on her fb that her mom said something like "i should've had an abortion with you" which would explain why she's never on the show, but later she said her mom comes to her house and cleans it

shyt is crazy retarded, a lot of issues.

not tryna make this a bridezillas thread, but their quality of "brides" has gone down severely that i just stopped watching. fukking pathetic

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
if a white girl calls a black man a nikka he can always call her a slut. If a white boy calls a black woman a nikka what is she going to say to him?

Most self-hating black women would probably take the insult and shut up.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Never said I would. Was just saying if my girl every pulled a stunt like that, I'd put her in her place.

If u dont dump her ass right after you're not a real man

I'd kick that ho out of the car right then and there and it would be the last time i speak to her ass

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If a white girl calls a black man a nikka he can always call her a slut. If a white boy calls a black woman a nikka what is she going to say to him?

A good reason not to date CACs. Nothing you say to them can compare nor will hurt as much as being called a ****** by someone you love and is supposed to love you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal