LMAO.check out this pathetic inter-racial couple.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
1-3 is typical of your "kind".

Me: Why do you wear weave?

You: White women do it too.

Me: White people are racist.

You: Black people are worse.

Can't discuss anything with someone like that. When it comes to colorism rarely are black women held accountable for perpetuating it. If you address it, these are the responses you get. It's nauseating.

4&5- I said most. I didn't say all. Try reading next time.

U can't really use this as an argument since black men do that too...just change weave to preferences for a lighter complexion and wa-la. :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
U can't really use this as an argument since black men do that too...just change weave to preferences for a lighter complexion and wa-la. :ooh:

:wow:

I just said it's almost impossible to have this discussion with those with an agenda.

Me: Why did you jump off the cliff?

You: Jimmy did it too.

Me: I didn't ask that. I asked why YOU jumped off the cliff.

You: Stop your attacking me. You hate me and those like me. It's only a problem when I do it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldve punched her in he fukking mouth had she talked to my father like that. Her father is a fukking simp as well nikka was sitting back there looking dumb as fukk. Shawty was like who was your son before me. I wouldve answered her AWAKE nikka!!!!! and knocked her the fukk out

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**1st five seconds of watching video**: Dark skin sexy chick :ohlawd: this dude pulled my ideal bytch :aicmon:

**Sees her swing on ol' boy**:
2iht53t.gif

He can keep that bytch, have fun :heh:

nikka by looks alone that's your ideal chick? i love dark skin women but come on breh your ideal

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
First time viewing, she somewhat looked like Bria Myles in the face.

Bria Myles is my ideal bytch :ld:

Yeah, but Bria Myles is much prettier in the face, has a hairline that is in the same zip code as her eyebrows, and has a body that should be one of the wonders of the world.

She somewhat looks like Bria, in the same way a Honda Accord somewhat looks like a Bugatti.