LMAO.check out this pathetic inter-racial couple.

Daps
Really no different than some black males with white women. But if you ask black women, when they do it, it's somehow "different" or for "real" love. Or because they couldn't find a black male that qualifies.
1. black men justify their interracial dating all the time. Less "they" and more "we"
The best is "White males appreciate my natural hair more"

Or "White males like dark-skin better"

2. other races expect black people to look *gasp* black. non-blacks & blacks have two different ideas of blackness. yes, the most prejudice things i've heard about dark skin came from blacks because to them blacks come in many colors but the darker ones are not okay. i don't think either group's idea of blackness is very accurate.

i don't take this as other races appreciate or like black features more than blacks. i take it as they expect it more than blacks do. like a friend of mine is very dark and he gets jokes made on him by blacks. they want to know if he's fresh off the boat. other races expect black people to be dark.

So they berate black men for perceived colorism and dating too light,(as if light skinned women aren't black at all) then turn around and advocate "something new" or expanding dating options.
3. i don't see how berating colorism has anything to do with expanding dating options.

female colorism favors dark men. when it doesn't darker guys get upset and its no longer "light skin is black too." it is "she's self hating and want light babies." sounds like what the women were saying? so let's not make this a female thing.

4. your wife's friends are not a large enough group to be representative

5. not all naturals go natural for the same reason, so fail. many just want longer hair.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
when is this or did this air?? 5I usually takes about 4 o 5 months after post-production for them to air it.......

Never really watched Bridezilla......but I got my :popcorn:.....even if its fake :manny:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Haha me an my girl was watching this shyt on Bridezillas a couple of days ago.

We was both looking at it like :what: . shyt has to be scripted :heh:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
1. black men justify their interracial dating all the time. Less "they" and more "we"

2. other races expect black people to look *gasp* black. non-blacks & blacks have two different ideas of blackness. yes, the most prejudice things i've heard about dark skin came from blacks because to them blacks come in many colors but the darker ones are not okay. i don't think either group's idea of blackness is very accurate.

i don't take this as other races appreciate or like black features more than blacks. i take it as they expect it more than blacks do. like a friend of mine is very dark and he gets jokes made on him by blacks. they want to know if he's fresh off the boat. other races expect black people to be dark.

3. i don't see how berating colorism has anything to do with expanding dating options.

female colorism favors dark men. when it doesn't darker guys get upset and its no longer "light skin is black too." it is "she's self hating and want light babies." sounds like what the women were saying? so let's not make this a female thing.

4. your wife's friends are not a large enough group to be representative

5. not all naturals go natural for the same reason, so fail. many just want longer hair.

1-3 is typical of your "kind".

Me: Why do you wear weave?

You: White women do it too.

Me: White people are racist.

You: Black people are worse.

Can't discuss anything with someone like that. When it comes to colorism rarely are black women held accountable for perpetuating it. If you address it, these are the responses you get. It's nauseating.

4&5- I said most. I didn't say all. Try reading next time.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...imagine if white boy said to his woman, "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU BLACK B!TCH".

Daps
4&5- I said most. I didn't say all. Try reading next time.

your statements were one-sided and unrealistic to paint a certain type of picture. i stand by 1-3. your response was just a way to deflect. no different than the deflections you listed. you have something in common with "my kind" :mjpls:

show me those statistics where you know its most :usure: because it is seeming like you are pulling statements out of nowhere and passing them off as truth.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
if a white girl calls a black man a nikka he can always call her a slut. If a white boy calls a black woman a nikka what is she going to say to him?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
shyt has to be staged. I don't think a woman can be that obnoxious in real life. That there, that's the kind of woman that can make a man's inner Ike Turner come out.

There are plenty of women just as obnoxious as this broad, u aint been around much. Thats why she with a p*ssy for a man cuz he cant put her dumbass in check, plenty of door mat dudes out there in same situation. Its some of the most disgusting shyt u can see a man/woman do but idiots like this deserve eachother. Just be glad it aint u.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
your statements were one-sided and unrealistic to paint a certain type of picture. i stand by 1-3. your response was just a way to deflect. no different than the deflections you listed. you have something in common with "my kind" :mjpls:

show me those statistics where you know its most :usure: because it is seeming like you are pulling statements out of nowhere and passing them off as truth.

I didn't deflect anything. I stated that colorism displayed by some black females trigger a gag reflex by some women. Once again you proved me correct when I said it was a "competition" thing, by saying "colorism" favors darker skinned males.

There are no favorites or victors in self hatred. Only losers. I didn't deflect anything. I made my case and since you couldn't refute it, you just put the onus back on black males or black people because that's the only way you know to operate.