LMAO.check out this pathetic inter-racial couple.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but Bria Myles is much prettier in the face, has a hairline that is in the same zip code as her eyebrows, and has a body that should be one of the wonders of the world.

She somewhat looks like Bria, in the same way a Honda Accord somewhat looks like a Bugatti.

My nikka, I don't know how many times you watched it but I watched twice and my post was literally my first reaction to the video.

That first 5 seconds, when they have her in that glamorous light looking all delicious you noticed all that?

Go watch the first five seconds again and tell me she don't look like Bria over there :rudy:

It's whatever though, cuz I wouldn't fukk with a broad with a attitude like that anyway, and she got ugly right after that first swing :flabbynsick:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:wow:

I just said it's almost impossible to have this discussion with those with an agenda.

Me: Why did you jump off the cliff?

You: Jimmy did it too.

Me: I didn't ask that. I asked why YOU jumped off the cliff.

You: Stop your attacking me. You hate me and those like me. It's only a problem when I do it.

:pachaha:

I don't date white men.....I love black men and they love my kinky haired chocolate ass back. :obama:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:scusthov:

bytch look ugly as fukk. Nappy ass, chemically damaged hair. Hairline so far back her ass lookin like she's balding. And her complexion is fukked up too. I aint got nothing against darkies (no c00n) but it looks like someone took a black sharpie and colored all over her body. Her skin tone looks unnatural. I wouldn't take shyt from this bytch because she's too ugly to even be in my presence.

:what:

this has got to be the most racist comment on here.

Liggins and Wesley where yall at? :beli:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

bytch look ugly as fukk. Nappy ass, chemically damaged hair. Hairline so far back her ass lookin like she's balding. And her complexion is fukked up too. I aint got nothing against darkies (no c00n) but it looks like someone took a black sharpie and colored all over her body. Her skin tone looks unnatural. I wouldn't take shyt from this bytch because she's too ugly to even be in my presence.

ShockedMuppet.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You fukk Asian hookers in lieu of real women because you lack the SWAG to book a real woman. You are socially inept you and Reincar should drink beers together. You dont even know what a real woman feels like unless its a transaction.....:youngsabo::scusthov:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You fukk Asian hookers in lieu of real women because you lack the SWAG to book a real woman. You are socially inept you and Reincar should drink beers together. You dont even know what a real woman feels like unless its a transaction.....:youngsabo::scusthov:

I know how a real woman feels like. I just prefer the company of oriental goddesses without the time commitment involved :obama:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I know how a real woman feels like. I just prefer the company of oriental goddesses without the time commitment involved :obama:

:rudy:

u gotta pay boy body havin Asian hookas for p*ssy? :pachaha:

U lost.

This isnt the first time this racist homo said something like this either.

Reported and negged on site for now on.