LMAO.check out this pathetic inter-racial couple.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
cant be real, I mean whats he marrying her for...shiit is disfunctional from the jump

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
This bytch is only using the white dude so she can hav mixed kids. This chick is 1 of them blacks that has a complex about her complexion. She was teased 4 bein dark ad she doesn't want her kids to get teased like she was. I kno many bytches jus like her

seriously? never heard of this shyt before...

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikka shoulda kicked that bytch to the curb and get hisself a blonde snow bunny/smarten up foo

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I refuse to believe this wasn't staged.

It is. One of the Bridezillas told on them because she got arrested for violating her probation (she was arrested for saying she was gonna snap someone's neck). She said they told her to act like that, the more outrageous she acted the more money she got.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
seriously? never heard of this shyt before...

You have to think man with all this internet discussions the perversion most of these women have and that's for white men. If it's not lusting after them it's just an attempt to dig at some black men. Really no different than some black males with white women. But if you ask black women, when they do it, it's somehow "different" or for "real" love. Or because they couldn't find a black male that qualifies.

The best is "White males appreciate my natural hair more" :lolbron:

Or "White males like dark-skin better"

So they berate black men for perceived colorism and dating too light,(as if light skinned women aren't black at all) then turn around and advocate "something new" or expanding dating options. It's a lose/lose. But then again self/hatred and racism isn't rational at all.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
You have to think man with all this internet discussions the perversion most of these women have and that's for white men. If it's not lusting after them it's just an attempt to dig at some black men. Really no different than some black males with white women. But if you ask black women, when they do it, it's somehow "different" or for "real" love. Or because they couldn't find a black male that qualifies.

The best is "White males appreciate my natural hair more" :lolbron:

Or "White males like dark-skin better"

So they berate black men for perceived colorism and dating too light,(as if light skinned women aren't black at all) then turn around and advocate "something new" or expanding dating options. It's a lose/lose. But then again self/hatred and racism isn't rational at all.

:laff:

straight-up, some of this stuff i'm hearing is news to me...

at the same time, i gotta :smh: at the self-hate of that sort of mentality.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:laff:

straight-up, some of this stuff i'm hearing is news to me...

at the same time, i gotta :smh: at the self-hate of that sort of mentality.

My wife wears her natural hair(damn shame that has to be said because so many broads don't know what their own looks like). But she tells me all the time when she is amongst her "natural" friends that the single ones basically cream their panties over a compliment a white male gave them.

So on one hand most naturals are doing it to reject white standards of beauty but then get excited when a white male compliments. Oh and these are the same women who flip out about a white women touching their hair. :comeon:

It's all a competition thing bruh.

Daps
yes when a wm compliments my hair i go cuh-razy. i carry extra panties in my purse for when this happens and i can't help but :noah: allover myself.