LMAO.check out this pathetic inter-racial couple.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:laugh:

I wish that bytch tried some shyt like that with me, disrespect my family? Please. I'd let my family know in private Im not gonna marry that bytch, but I will let her father pay for a wedding and make sure we make it to the altar. Right when dude asks if I do, me and my goons/grooms will break out into a song and dance like the Temptations singing that Amy Winehouse "rehab" only with the lyrics changed to "They tried to make me marry this crazy bytch, I said no, no no".

fukk that bytch, the nerve of her.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:wow:

The chick looks cute...her her stank attitude makes her very fukking ugly.

Secondly...this shyt HAS to be staged. A dude would have to be flat out neutered to even endure treatment like that, let alone marry such bytches. If she's legit that much of a bytch...I don't care how nice you are, that dude would most likely eventually snap on her ass and you'll prolly hear about her coming up missing.

Also...like dude said earlier....get loud and disrespect the fam? :rudy: She'd be kicking rocks real quick, and that would be after some of my aunts and female cousins stomp the shyt out of her.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was staged. I mean they are a real married couple and everything, but this was staged/scripted. Like most of Bridezilla episodes.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This bytch is only using the white dude so she can hav mixed kids. This chick is 1 of them blacks that has a complex about her complexion. She was teased 4 bein dark ad she doesn't want her kids to get teased like she was. I kno many bytches jus like her

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
shyt has to be staged. I don't think a woman can be that obnoxious in real life. That there, that's the kind of woman that can make a man's inner Ike Turner come out.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
This bytch is only using the white dude so she can hav mixed kids. This chick is 1 of them blacks that has a complex about her complexion. She was teased 4 bein dark ad she doesn't want her kids to get teased like she was. I kno many bytches jus like her

I don't see how you got all of that in this. But what's problematic about females who do this is they end up having a lighter skin child. And if it's a little girl then they've created the "problem" they were trying to run away from, and that's being passed up for lighter skinned women. It's a lose/lose.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
:rudy:If real I give it a month before he starts channeling his forefathers ways on that ass. What the fukk did he see in her? Definitely not her personality.