LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Nah you need to be realistic. How does someone who never released a dope project have one of the longest careers ever? You make no sense. Do some research and learn something. LL has put out his share of bad music but he also has a couple classic albums under his belt.
LL has good projects but in 2017 he dropping a dope project? :mjlol:

He not Jay they don't respect him like that , nikka thought he was getting a retirement tour like Pierce:mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No one said he can't speak on a topic.

But I'm not gonna jump for joy because the nikka shared his view point.

I mean if we're keeping it funky, he's not even the best rapper from the 80's. When you get to the 90's he doesn't even crack top 50. And that's being generous.
He's never been the best of any era you are correct. But he's definitely top 50 in the 90s breh come on:comeon:

He had most of his success in the 90s with Mama Said Knock You Out and Mr. Smith. Plus Phenomenon had the classic single 4,3,2,1 which sparked the whole beef with Canibus. Real talk LL might be top 10 of the 90s

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
LL has good projects but in 2017 he dropping a dope project? :mjlol:

He not Jay they don't respect him like that , nikka thought he was getting a retirement tour like Pierce:mjlol:
Of course he isn't dropping a good project in 2017. And of course he's not Jay either. But lets not forget that LL's debut album came out 11 years before Jay's did in 1985. How many rappers from 1985 have a name that is still relevant in 2017. Of course he's an actor now but if his name wasn't relevant this thread wouldn't be doing numbers right now.

You're really showing your youthful innocence in this thread. Come back when you can grow a mustache :scust:

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
If one of you has the balls to send him this. Bet you he finds my ad and asks me to write it for him

LL Cool J gets punked in my neighborhood

i get it

but was you trying to recreate some late 80s hiphop here?

the flow and sound of the song reminds me of kurtis blow, i thought you was on your 2pac steeze breh?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Him walking to the piano > LL's entire career.

Next.​

full

Did you even watch the video I posted breh?
Jam Master Jay almost shot him :krs:
Then he started spitting over that beat :ohlawd:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Whose trashing young people tho? And who says we don't like shyt just becuz its new? Yall sensitive as all hell right now. LL has been taking out MCs who he didn't like since the mid 80s so why is it a problem now?
Its' the booth in general, y'all are stuck in a nostalgic purgatory

"This generation is lost"
"This generation is emasculated"
"The 2000's was the last good era of hip hop"
"You guys ruined rap music"

And yeah, since the mid 80's, he isn't relevant and Canibus bodied him anyways