LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Ill be the first one to say LL has definitely made his share of corny music. I was never a big LL fan. But I do know his place in history and respect it. Certain young nikkas in this thread took his quote as a personal attack on their whole generation which he wasn't. Dudes fronting like there isn't some (not all) terrible music being made these days. Like LL doesn't have a history of doing the same thing he said in the quote

Exactly. :yes:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It was pretty corny. I did say I didn't like the song when it was out. Corniest of all time is a real stretch tho. Your entitled to your opinion tho just like im entitled to think Mask Off is pretty damn corny itself
What was corny about Headsprung? Wasn't that the Timbo beat?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
1st off, @BmoreGorilla is the homie and he ain't nothing but the truth. He 1 of the realest nikkas on here. :birdman:

2. What he said was right. :leostare:

3. Y'all Drake stans need to fall back and sit down. LL is flabby now but he was that nikka back in his day. A real lyricist and MC. :wow:

4. This nikka LL really said "meatball" in 2017.:mjcry:
LL was never a lyricist, in what world? He won battles cause he was popular. Canibus destroyed him. nikka was drake before drake

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You old fakkits have nothing better to do but trash on young people, why don't y'all find and support artists you want on the radio instead?
Whose trashing young people tho? And who says we don't like shyt just becuz its new? Yall sensitive as all hell right now. LL has been taking out MCs who he didn't like since the mid 80s so why is it a problem now?