LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Him walking to the piano > LL's entire career.

Next.​

This is why its hard to take yall young nikkas serious sometimes becuz yall troll too damn much. When it really comes down to it yall just don't like competition which is all LL was doing. Hes been doing it for over 30 years so why should he stop just becuz he's not young anymore?

Ol scared of competition ass nikkas:scust:

Ol get a trophy just for participation ass nikkas:scust:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
5 starred this because it'd be cool if LL came through and dropped a dope project.

We gotta respect the OGs with our art. If Bruce Springstein can tour the world and drop new albums in his late 60s, why can't LL?

Only Nas, Jay and Em allowed to do that?
Let's be realistic here , LL and dope project ? :mjlol::mjlol:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
That picture does look corny as hell :russ:
All i remember was him rapping about getting chicks over a Timbo beat. If that was corny half his discography is corny :yeshrug:

It was a club song to get the party going, nothing more. Same as 99% of the songs today these kids cosign where you can't even understand the lyrics these nikkas is saying to criticize them. They harping on this one song of LL's with silly lyrics, when that's the bulk of they new rappers' catalogues :lolbron:

nikkas could drop a track off grunts from taking a dump accompanied by a toilet flush beat, but as long as it's a new song @CrimsonTider will :cape: for it. I swear that nikka has horrible opinions about everything....good god what a horrible poster. And that DeBarge fetus looking @A Tribe Called Quest ™ is right behind him

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the greatest, more underrated runs in hip hop history. but it's over. dont make an ass out of yourself trying to prove otherwise, LL.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
This is why its hard to take yall young nikkas serious sometimes becuz yall troll too damn much. When it really comes down to it yall just don't like competition which is all LL was doing. Hes been doing it for over 30 years so why should he stop just becuz he's not young anymore?

Ol scared of competition ass nikkas:scust:

Ol get a trophy just for participation ass nikkas:scust:

No one said he can't speak on a topic.

But I'm not gonna jump for joy because the nikka shared his view point.

I mean if we're keeping it funky, he's not even the best rapper from the 80's. When you get to the 90's he doesn't even crack top 50. And that's being generous.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

LL laid the foundation for nikkas like drake to have careers built on female songs and the occasional street drop. do yall post just to see yourself post?

I think that's an obvious yes :mjlol:

I didn't like Headsprung when it was out but I appreciate it now. It was definitely better than Mask Off:heh:

I get giving props to legends, but Headsprug was terrible back then, and equally terrible now

No way in hell is this a better song than Mask Off

and Future aint talkin about a godamn thing on that song but I'll be DAMNED if you spread this lie :dead:

This 100%, that is a BOLDface lie lmaooooooo

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Let's be realistic here , LL and dope project ? :mjlol::mjlol:
Nah you need to be realistic. How does someone who never released a dope project have one of the longest careers ever? You make no sense. Do some research and learn something. LL has put out his share of bad music but he also has a couple classic albums under his belt.