LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Rap is trash now no lies told, but let young nikkas post sick and flappy memes because it makes u feel some type of way that ll cool j prob fukked ya moms back in the day.

Rap isn't trash now. Why do y'all nikkaz continue to spew this bullshyt:mindblown:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Rap isn't trash now. Why do y'all nikkaz continue to spew this bullshyt:mindblown:
You remind me of my Uncle Darryl. Crackhead who couldn't admit he was a crackhead, and he gets shape ups with a severely balding head. Both cases of the rest of the world seeing things right in front of him much clearly than he can

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
full

5 star man gif if yago use dem :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You remind me of my Uncle Darryl. Crackhead who couldn't admit he was a crackhead, and he gets shape ups with a severely balding head. Both cases of the rest of the world seeing things right in front of him much clearly than he can

And you remind me ofthe drunk delusional :flabbynsick: out of touch nikka who doesn't know what the fukk they're talkin about :mjlol:

You're clearly out of touch bro :dead:

Please explain how hip hop is dead/trash today: :stopitslime:

*waits for you to walk into the trap*

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
And you remind me ofthe drunk delusional :flabbynsick: out of touch nikka who doesn't know what the fukk they're talkin about :mjlol:

You're clearly out of touch bro :dead:

Please explain how hip hop is dead/trash today: :stopitslime:

*waits for you to walk into the trap*
shhhhhhhh It's ok baby. It's ok. Just let go

giphy.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yo that's crazy my uncle name Darryl and he the same fukking way:mjlol: