LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Rap is trash now no lies told, but let young nikkas post sick and flappy memes because it makes u feel some type of way that ll cool j prob fukked ya moms back in the day.
Im pretty sure LL fukked my aunt back in the late 90s
Aunties Love Cool James
:francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Its' the booth in general, y'all are stuck in a nostalgic purgatory

"This generation is lost"
"This generation is emasculated"
"The 2000's was the last good era of hip hop"
"You guys ruined rap music"

And yeah, since the mid 80's, he isn't relevant and Canibus bodied him anyways

Oh I see. So some of yall young nikkas are just releasing some pent up frustration becuz none of what you just said has anything to do with this thread:ohhh:

And yes you are correct 2nd Round KO was a better song

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
i get it

but was you trying to recreate some late 80s hiphop here?

the flow and sound of the song reminds me of kurtis blow, i thought you was on your 2pac steeze breh?

Kurtis Blow is an archetype on my lineage of influences. You should know that. If you want 80's go to that album on Spotify or wherever you listen to music and find "Bank Accounts". 80s

You should also know that Tupac is a life inspiration. Not a music influence. :pachaha:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Oh I see. So some of yall young nikkas are just releasing some pent up frustration becuz none of what you just said has anything to do with this thread:ohhh:

And yes you are correct 2nd Round KO was a better song
It has a lot to do with this thread, LL Cool J is like y'all, you guys can't just sit your asses down and let young people have fun.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Not the terrible rappers fault tho...read the responses in this thread..thats the problem, the consumers today are either borderline retarded, cornballs, or have been conditioned to love corny sounding shyt. Shout out to Lil B and Riff Raff and them dudes for opening the "this is so bad i like it" lane, salute to Lil Yachty for carrying the torch, that autistic lane
Here we go with this shyt, let these young cats do them,some of you nikkas are really showing your age....big cool j fan but at this point he needs to stay away from the mic, I bought that quality album from his ass,shyt was wack , exit 13 was ok....let's really act like that ll cool J would drop a dope album in 2017 because it's so many mediocre rappers out now, a lot of younger fans heard mediocre shyt from ll, he better rerelease walking with a panther