KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
It’s been proven scientifically that metabolisms differ by 250 calories a day AT THE MOST for people with similar body composition - and it’s rare. Thyroid issues don’t cause you to be fat - eating more and moving less does. If somebody can eat less than they burn and not lose weight then they’re either not human or just lying about how much they’re eating and moving. Period. Point blank. This is physics - it’s a fact. There is no discussion here.
250cal a day is the difference of a pound every 2 weeks, the difference of 26 pounds in a year. That's a huge difference my guy. Thyroid issues cause issues with your metabolism, which can make you more prone to being fat. Anyone can lose weight, anyone can be in shape, but you're so ignorant to the realities of how this works it's comical :mjlol: the point is it's easier for some people than others

87 others

Superstar
Daps
You’ve seen pictures of every Holocaust victim? :dwillhuh:
what’s going on in your life that this is a normal reference?
Cute little deflection. What’s going on in your life that you’re a weak glutton?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Aren’t you and the person you quoted trying to act like you know what you’re talking about here?

I dIdNt KnOw We HaD a PhYsIoLoGiSt hErE...
Not to the extent of physiology, but non-lazy reasons, non-food reasons for weight gain/difficulty with weight loss are a fact. Mental health, medical reasons, genetics, differing metabolic rates, etc are a fact. This is not disputable.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
250cal a day is the difference of a pound every 2 weeks, the difference of 26 pounds in a year. That's a huge difference my guy. Thyroid issues cause issues with your metabolism, which can make you more prone to being fat. Anyone can lose weight, anyone can be in shape, but you're so ignorant to the realities of how this works it's comical :mjlol: the point is it's easier for some people than others
A pound every two weeks, which means in order to lose that all people have to do is eat 250 calories less than they currently are. Something that most people won’t even notice. Like putting a little less sugar in your coffee and having one less snack a day. If you’re actually trying, then that 250 calories is nothing. There is no such thing as naturally thin or naturally fat. Just people who eat more and who eat less. Or to put it another way, people with stronger hunger cues and people with weaker ones. The skinny guy struggling to put on 10 pounds and the fat dude who gained 15 in the past 3 weeks are two sides of the same coin.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Not to the extent of physiology, but non-lazy reasons, non-food reasons for weight gain/difficulty with weight loss are a fact. Mental health, medical reasons, genetics, differing metabolic rates, etc are a fact. This is not disputable.
I don’t think you understand what a fact is. Mental health? You mean overeating because you feel bad? Medical reasons? What does that even mean? What SPECIFIC medical reasons? Differing metabolic rates? Again, that’s proven to be a myth. Fat people actually have faster metabolisms than skinny people because if someone who was 150 pounds ate as much as a 300 pound person then they would gain weight, while the latter would simply maintain their weight. Etc? Etc. what? You have no argument. Stop making excuses. The sooner you realize that you’re wrong, the sooner you’ll be able to help yourself.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@87 others unless you are a doctor or physiologist you don’t get to dispute medical advice and knowledge. I’m not personally accountable to you despite what you seem to think. And if I’m wrong then so are doctors and professionals? That’s a new one, but glad you have enough casual knowledge on biology to supersede professionals, hope it works for you. :ohhh:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A pound every two weeks, which means in order to lose that all people have to do is eat 250 calories less than they currently are. Something that most people won’t even notice. Like putting a little less sugar in your coffee and having one less snack a day. If you’re actually trying, then that 250 calories is nothing. There is no such thing as naturally thin or naturally fat. Just people who eat more and who eat less. Or to put it another way, people with stronger hunger cues and people with weaker ones. The skinny guy struggling to put on 10 pounds and the fat dude who gained 15 in the past 3 weeks are two sides of the same coin.
You're just a dumbass :mjlol: again, the point is it's still easier for that person to gain weight than it is for someone with a better metabolism. No one is saying you can't be in shape with a bad metabolism. The point is some people are still more prone to gaining weight than others. That's objectively true. Some people build muscle better than others too, we know this.

You wanna be mr science, go read an actual study :mjlol:
Here's what might be the largest study of its type ever and conducted by Cambridge experts, but I'm sure you're gonna have an issue with that :usure::mjgrin:
Genetic architecture of human thinness compared to severe obesity

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That shouldn't impact how you evaluate her album and music :heh:
When you put headphones in and hit play, you plug in the aux chord, she not twerking on the screen :usure: :mjlol:

She's a for profit artist, sorry but people are going to judge you based on the image you put out. And it works the opposite way too there are a lot of artist whose music I don't fuvk with but like them as people

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s bullying her? Why do you say y’all like there isn’t a full menu of names and quotes available?

I added her album after all the coli threads and she’s talented. I’m being sarcastic about theColi actually caring but updated with positive news and a message from her. :upsetfavre:
Read through the thread. Stop playin

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Read through the thread. Stop playin

They’re not bullying her if they’re not directing it at her, but that’s theColi being hyper negative as usual. I do agree it’s weird to focus on a person you hate but it’s also hilarious considering who’s doing it- I’m sure Lizzo will be fine.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She's a for profit artist, sorry but people are going to judge you based on the image you put out. And it works the opposite way too there are a lot of artist whose music I don't fuvk with but like them as people
If you're judging a musician's talent and albums for their looks, you lost :yeshrug:
Lizzo gets more hate on here than MAGA Ye and Child molester RKelly :heh: somethin not right about that

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Then losing weight didn't teach you jack shyt. Weight loss isn't all hard work and effort. Much of it is mental. Hell most of it is mental. Much of it is battling addictions battling your own body and it's desire to reach and maintain a certain set point, and battling coping mechanisms for stress and other bullshyt.

Losing a lot of weight should develop a better understanding for fat people and what they're up against. Statistically speaking it's almost impossible to lose weight and keep it off long term and the people that do it are an anomaly and not the norm.
:mjlol:Another fat person lmao

Again, your laziness is not my problem

We all have demons

My weight was literally the #1 demon in my life for all of my childhood and teen years

Again, love was how i conquered that demon

I KNOW the mindset of a fat person because i used to be one

A fat person can never understand the mindset of a formerly fat person, which is why yall imagine up all kinds of ridiculous scenarios

"Oh he decided to give a fukk about his health, he must hate himself":bryan:

Whatever helps yall sleep at night(because sleep apnea does the opposite)