87 others

Superstar
Daps
@87 others unless you are a doctor or physiologist you don’t get to dispute medical advice and knowledge. I’m not personally accountable to you despite what you seem to think. And if I’m wrong then so are doctors and professionals? That’s a new one, but glad you have enough casual knowledge on biology to supersede professionals, hope it works for you. :ohhh:
Please give me the name of the doctor or doctors that told you that you cannot lose weight by taking in less energy (food) than you burn. I would like to speak to this doctor/s, and if he/she confirms that they told you this, I would like to report them to the board of ethics. It's very dangerous to have doctors out there that are going against scientific facts in order to make fat people feel better. I will record this for The Coli if it's in a state that permits this. Also, you're the one replying to me with nonsense. I never said that you're accountable to me. You're a faceless name on the internet and I could not care less about how you live your life. Fat babble simply annoys me.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:Another fat person lmao

Again, your laziness is not my problem

We all have demons

My weight was literally the #1 demon in my life for all of my childhood and teen years

Again, love was how i conquered that demon

I KNOW the mindset of a fat person because i used to be one

A fat person can never understand the mindset of a formerly fat person, which is why yall imagine up all kinds of ridiculous scenarios

"Oh he decided to give a fukk about his health, he must hate himself":bryan:

Whatever helps yall sleep at night(because sleep apnea does the opposite)
I'm guessing you probably weren't around during the SOHH days to know. I lost a lot of weight myself yet I have none of the disdain for obese people you do.

Eating disorders and food addiction aren't the product of laziness. Weight-loss isn't all will power and effort.

The reality of it is obesity is typically the result of other, typically mental health issues and not the main problem itself. Dealing with those other issues is far more important that all this false narrative lazy makes you fat talk you doing.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don’t get how a 350 lb person goes on to have low tolerance for fat people. @xCivicx were you suicidal while fat or something?

How did you gain all that weight-naturally large or super lazy?
I was 7 years old living in brooklyn and went to stay with my grandmother in south carolina. We were very poor in BK so i developed a scarcity mindset because of that

She owned multiple barber shops and salons

As soon as i touched down in SC she took me to Sams Club and told me to get literally whatever i wanted

She probably dropped at least $500 on junkfood for me

She also lived in a very nice area where older financially comfortable people moved to, and there werent very many kids around to play outside with, so i spent most of the summer on the couch watching cable and munching

Some days she would also take me to one of her salons with her and give me like $40 to blow on food in the area

This happened for at least 4 different summers

Thats how i became a fat kid. After that first summer, my dad would joke with me that I left NY looking like a crackhead and came back looking like the Michelin man:francis:

I lost most of the weight at 22-23 through hard work, diet, exercise and DISCIPLINE

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is just false :mjlol:
Thyroid issues, differing metabolic rates, hell even the rate at which your body absorbs calories/fats/protein etc. can differ from person to person. There's surely a genetic component to being fat in some cases, but it's not a death sentence either. Ultimately, sure if you work out, eat well, etc. you can be in good shape even with bad genetics. But some people are more prone than others
These are just excuses:francis:

I used to convince myself and justify my fatness all the time as a kid

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It’s been proven scientifically that metabolisms differ by 250 calories a day AT THE MOST for people with similar body composition - and it’s rare. Thyroid issues don’t cause you to be fat - eating more and moving less does. If somebody can eat less than they burn and not lose weight then they’re either not human or just lying about how much they’re eating and moving. Period. Point blank. This is physics - it’s a fact. There is no discussion here.
Yeah i remember studing fitness, muscle groups and macros on my quest to lose weight

They say that the best and worst metabolisms only differ by about 20% max

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
250cal a day is the difference of a pound every 2 weeks, the difference of 26 pounds in a year. That's a huge difference my guy. Thyroid issues cause issues with your metabolism, which can make you more prone to being fat. Anyone can lose weight, anyone can be in shape, but you're so ignorant to the realities of how this works it's comical :mjlol: the point is it's easier for some people than others
Smh look at how yall psyche yourselves out

87 others

Superstar
Daps
You're just a dumbass :mjlol: again, the point is it's still easier for that person to gain weight than it is for someone with a better metabolism. No one is saying you can't be in shape with a bad metabolism. The point is some people are still more prone to gaining weight than others. That's objectively true. Some people build muscle better than others too, we know this.

You wanna be mr science, go read an actual study :mjlol:
Here's what might be the largest study of its type ever and conducted by Cambridge experts, but I'm sure you're gonna have an issue with that :usure::mjgrin:
Genetic architecture of human thinness compared to severe obesity
Man, stfu. That 1 in 1000 cases of somebody's metabolism being 200 calories a day faster means nothing. Also, as I pointed out in the post you quoted - it goes both ways. Eat just a little less and you'll be losing weight. That's not an excuse for people to become fukking obese. There are outliers, sure, but 90% of the population is simply average. And even the outliers are barely outliers. That's 9 out of 10 people who are identical and 1 who has an ever so slightly faster metabolism. So why do so many fat people use that excuse? And your study is as flawed as can be. It simply states that thinner parents have thinner kids. No shyt. They have the eating habits of humans, not pigs, and pass those down accordingly.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If you're judging a musician's talent and albums for their looks, you lost :yeshrug:
Lizzo gets more hate on here than MAGA Ye and Child molester RKelly :heh: somethin not right about that
Nobody but you compared Lizzo to Kellz and Ye on this message board

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Being fat is not attractive or healthy but you folks have more hate for fat people than folks shooting up neighborhoods and selling drugs

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm guessing you probably weren't around during the SOHH days to know. I lost a lot of weight myself yet I have none of the disdain for obese people you do.

Eating disorders and food addiction aren't the product of laziness. Weight-loss isn't all will power and effort.

The reality of it is obesity is typically the result of other, typically mental health issues and not the main problem itself. Dealing with those other issues is far more important that all this false narrative lazy makes you fat talk you doing.
Agree to disagree:yeshrug: