Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think you understand what a fact is. Mental health? You mean overeating because you feel bad? Medical reasons? What does that even mean? What SPECIFIC medical reasons? Differing metabolic rates? Again, that’s proven to be a myth. Fat people actually have faster metabolisms than skinny people because if someone who was 150 pounds ate as much as a 300 pound person then they would gain weight, while the latter would simply maintain their weight. Etc? Etc. what? You have no argument. Stop making excuses. The sooner you realize that you’re wrong, the sooner you’ll be able to help yourself.
:deadmanny:

Bruh u fukk little Asian dude dont come in with big words but c00n sexual actions. Wtf
Right! Lmaoo
Thread is comedy :mjlol: If you’re a black woman under 5’11- 6 feet, you should be weighing less than 150 pounds IMO (outside of health issues and that’s a rare percentage of the population ). You got women walking around the same size or bigger as boxing champion Canelo Alvarez. He’s 5’9 160. This big momma, “big boned” bullshyt has to go. We gotta end this unhealthy shyt.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm guessing you probably weren't around during the SOHH days to know. I lost a lot of weight myself yet I have none of the disdain for obese people you do.

Eating disorders and food addiction aren't the product of laziness. Weight-loss isn't all will power and effort.

The reality of it is obesity is typically the result of other, typically mental health issues and not the main problem itself. Dealing with those other issues is far more important that all this false narrative lazy makes you fat talk you doing.

Right, it really is that complex. Yet they still trot out paragraphs. Demonstrably false and yet still going.:gucci:

And we know feelings of disdain, low self-esteem, shame and self-loathing do occur with a lot of fat people as @xCivicx was. So idk what he’s talking about when he highlighted his own.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hey, how come during the Holocaust there wasn’t a single person who wasn’t skin and bones? I mean, it was a huge sample of people. Young, old, short, tall, male, female, skinny, fat...And yet they all ended up with no fat on them at all. Out of the millions, there had to be at least a couple with “bad genetics” or “thyroid issues” judging by how often fat people blame those for them looking the way they do. Turns out you can’t out fat-babble the laws of physics, huh?

People who are normally consuming below normal caloric intake (also known as starving), in addition to being riddled with disease, and being under extremely stressful, emotionally traumatizing, filthy conditions lose a lot of weight as a result. :ohhh:

That doesn't change the fact that every person has a different metabolic rate. Meaning, if you take 100 people and control for an equal, healthy potion of food, water, and exercise, some people will gain, some will lose, and some will see no change, based on how their body metabolizes food. :mjtf:

F*cking terrible example. Dafuq are you talking about? :gucci:

Last edited:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Just say your laziness >>>>>> your desire to be healthy and leave it at that:francis:

I used to be morbidly obese(maxed out at ~350)

Since i lost that weight i have an extremely low toerance for fat people:yeshrug:
Why are you assuming that because I am fat, I am lazy. I'm not.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
People who are normally consuming below normal caloric intake (also known as starving), in addition to being riddled with disease, and being under extremely stressful, emotionally traumatizing, filthy conditions lose a lot of weight as a result. :ohhh:

That doesn't change the fact that every person has a different metabolic rate. Meaning, if you take 100 people and control for a modest potion of food, water, and exercise, some people will still gain weight based on how their body metabolizes food. :mjtf:

F*cking terrible example. Dafuq are you talking about? :gucci:
Every person has a different metabolic rate? Naaaaaaaaaaawwwwww niggggggaaaa you don't say? So you are telling me...that a 5'2 woman...has to eat less than say...a 6'5 man...in order to lose weight? Whaaaaaaaatttttt:mjtf:

Shut your dumb ass up, fat boy.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Right, it really is that complex. Yet they still trot out paragraphs. Demonstrably false and yet still going.:gucci:

And we know feelings of disdain, low self-esteem, shame and self-loathing do occur with a lot of fat people as @xCivicx was. So idk what he’s talking about when he highlighted his own.
Lol keep projecting :umad:

Nobody wants to be fat

I sucessfully exorcised a major demon from my life

Clearly that same demon is torturing you to the point where youd rather imagine why i chose to get healthy instead of reading my words for comprehension

ALL fat people have low self-esteem, no matter how you try and lie to yourself:sas1:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
That was my response to your Holocaust example. :mjlol:

I'm 5'8, 215 lbs. with a body fat percentage of 25%. :mjlol:
My Holocaust example is an easy way to disprove fat babble. I don't understand what you're trying to prove by posting your stats, either. Those are overweight stats lol. And I'm sure you're downplaying that bodyfat percentage, even though 25% is a lot even if you're not. That's gut status.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why are you assuming that because I am fat, I am lazy. I'm not.
Because its true:yeshrug:

The sooner you admit that the sooner you can reach a point of self-actualization

Why would you assume that i just because i dont coddle fat people, that means that i have some kind of random insecurity?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My Holocaust example is an easy way to disprove fat babble.

It's really not.
The only thing it proves is that uniform emaciation can be achieved by subjecting people to extreme conditions. No sh*t, Sherlock. :mjlol:

I don't understand what you're trying to prove by posting your stats, either. Those are overweight stats lol. And I'm sure you're downplaying that bodyfat percentage, even though 25% is a lot even if you're not. That's gut status

You tried to dismiss me as fat, and I'm sure I have more lean muscle mass than you. :umad:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
It's really not.
The only thing it proves is that uniform emaciation can be achieved by subjecting people to extreme conditions. No sh*t, Sherlock. :mjlol:

You tried to dismiss me as fat, and I'm sure I have more lean muscle mass than you. :umad:
No dummy, it proves that on the most basic of levels calories in vs calories out works and those saying that it does not are just making excuses. As far as me dismissing you as fat - nikka you are. You're over 20% bodyfat - that's fat. Your actual lean body mass (that's muscle, organs, and bone) is 161 pounds. You'd be a buck 80 or so at 10% bodyfat. So you're 35 pounds overweight. And all that is with you probably being generous with that bodyfat percentage. I've never seen anybody proudly say that they're 25% bodyfat to prove they're not fat, though - that's a riot.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Man, stfu. That 1 in 1000 cases of somebody's metabolism being 200 calories a day faster means nothing. Also, as I pointed out in the post you quoted - it goes both ways. Eat just a little less and you'll be losing weight. That's not an excuse for people to become fukking obese. There are outliers, sure, but 90% of the population is simply average. And even the outliers are barely outliers. That's 9 out of 10 people who are identical and 1 who has an ever so slightly faster metabolism. So why do so many fat people use that excuse? And your study is as flawed as can be. It simply states that thinner parents have thinner kids. No shyt. They have the eating habits of humans, not pigs, and pass those down accordingly.
They studied that shyt down to a genetic level you dumbass :mjlol: but yeah, let's role with a breh on the Coli who doesn't even listen to what other people are saying over the largest study ever conducted of its kind by the best scientists and researchers in the world :mjlol: even if it's only 1/10, that's 33 million Americans you goofball that's a lot of people :heh: Like I said, this isn't about excuses or saying that people can't lose weight. I said it before, anyone can be in good shape. The point is that it's more difficult for some people than others. That's a scientifically proven fact of this world.