winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Since i lost that weight i have an extremely low toerance for fat people:yeshrug:
Then losing weight didn't teach you jack shyt. Weight loss isn't all hard work and effort. Much of it is mental. Hell most of it is mental. Much of it is battling addictions battling your own body and it's desire to reach and maintain a certain set point, and battling coping mechanisms for stress and other bullshyt.

Losing a lot of weight should develop a better understanding for fat people and what they're up against. Statistically speaking it's almost impossible to lose weight and keep it off long term and the people that do it are an anomaly and not the norm.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Then losing weight didn't teach you jack shyt. Weight loss isn't all hard work and effort. Much of it is mental. Hell most of it is mental. Much of it is battling addictions battling your own body and it's desire to reach and maintain a certain set point, and battling coping mechanisms for stress and other bullshyt.

Losing a lot of weight should develop a better understanding for fat people and what they're up against. Statistically speaking it's almost impossible to lose weight and keep it off long term and the people that do it are an anomaly and not the norm.
I don’t get how a 350 lb person goes on to have low tolerance for fat people. @xCivicx were you suicidal while fat or something?

How did you gain all that weight-naturally large or super lazy?

87 others

Superstar
Daps
It's not hard to believe she's worked out consistently for 5 years and she's still fat; people forget about genetics.

Diet and exercise are still important, but sometimes that's just your frame, regardless of diet/exercise.
ExDOlHg.png
Hey, how come during the Holocaust there wasn’t a single person who wasn’t skin and bones? I mean, it was a huge sample of people. Young, old, short, tall, male, female, skinny, fat...And yet they all ended up with no fat on them at all. Out of the millions, there had to be at least a couple with “bad genetics” or “thyroid issues” judging by how often fat people blame those for them looking the way they do. Turns out you can’t out fat-babble the laws of physics, huh?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
To the people who think she gets picked on;

She only goes viral when it's about her ass

Not her music or something profound she said

Hell, now ain't the time to be making shyt about you and your body

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get how a 350 lb person goes on to have low tolerance for fat people. @xCivicx were you suicidal while fat or something?

How did you gain all that weight-naturally large or super lazy?
No such thing as “naturally large” when it comes to fat. It’s all calories in vs. calories out. Naturally large just means that you come from a fat family with horrible eating habits that have been ingrained in you since you were a child.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Honestly that's HER fault. If she wanted us to focus on her talent then she shouldn't have been twerking and constantly showing her ass (Literally) all over social media. And sorry but if she wants to slide into the twerking game then SHE put herself in a position where her looks are put on front street and she will be compared and contrasted to Megan, Nikki, Cardi. Horrible PR honestly.
That shouldn't impact how you evaluate her album and music :heh:
When you put headphones in and hit play, you plug in the aux chord, she not twerking on the screen :usure: :mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hey, how come during the Holocaust there wasn’t a single person who wasn’t skin and bones? I mean, it was a huge sample of people. Young, old, short, tall, male, female, skinny, fat...And yet they all ended up with no fat on them at all. Out of the millions, there had to be at least a couple with “bad genetics” or “thyroid issues” judging by how often fat people blame those for them looking the way they do. Turns out you can’t out fat-babble the laws of physics, huh?
You’ve seen pictures of every Holocaust victim? :dwillhuh:
what’s going on in your life that this is a normal reference?

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
No such thing as “naturally large” when it comes to fat. It’s all calories in vs. calories out. Naturally large just means that you come from a fat family with horrible eating habits that have been ingrained in you since you were a child.
This is just false :mjlol:
Thyroid issues, differing metabolic rates, hell even the rate at which your body absorbs calories/fats/protein etc. can differ from person to person. There's surely a genetic component to being fat in some cases, but it's not a death sentence either. Ultimately, sure if you work out, eat well, etc. you can be in good shape even with bad genetics. But some people are more prone than others

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Thyroid issues, differing metabolic rates, hell even the rate at which your body absorbs calories/fats/protein etc. can differ from person to person. There's surely a genetic component to being fat in some cases, but it's not a death sentence either. Ultimately, sure if you work out, eat well, etc. you can be in good shape even with bad genetics. But some people are more prone than others
I didn’t know there were so many physiologists and doctors on theColi for them to type the things they do.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
It’s been proven scientifically that metabolisms differ by 250 calories a day AT THE MOST for people with similar body composition - and it’s rare. Thyroid issues don’t cause you to be fat - eating more and moving less does. If somebody can eat less than they burn and not lose weight then they’re either not human or just lying about how much they’re eating and moving. Period. Point blank. This is physics - it’s a fact. There is no discussion here.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yall nikkas be online bullyin women :gucci:
Who’s bullying her? Why do you say y’all like there isn’t a full menu of names and quotes available?

I added her album after all the coli threads and she’s talented. I’m being sarcastic about theColi actually caring but updated with positive news and a message from her. :upsetfavre: