Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I once wrote a post about why I’m not a fan of Lizzo.

It’s got nothing to do with her weight or her talent b/c she is very talented and relatable. I feel like I went to high school with so many personalities like hers.

But she is fetishized by white females too because they love propping up caricatures of blk femininity.

(slowly fades out of thread:whistle:)

The attention seeking? Other than that which is her personal preference frankly what are you reading of her personality?

Edit and what do you mean by fetishized? White women sexualize her?

Last edited:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once wrote a post about why I’m not a fan of Lizzo.

It’s got nothing to do with her weight or her talent b/c she is very talented and relatable. I feel like I went to high school with so many personalities like hers.

But she is fetishized by white females too because they love propping up caricatures of blk femininity.

(slowly fades out of thread:whistle:)
Bruh u fukk little Asian dude dont come in with big words but c00n sexual actions. Wtf

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It's not hard to believe she's worked out consistently for 5 years and she's still fat; people forget about genetics.

Diet and exercise are still important, but sometimes that's just your frame, regardless of diet/exercise.
ExDOlHg.png
Diet is 50% of your workout, no matter how good your genetics are. There's slim people that die of heart attacks because of their genetics deceiving them. Then there's an age bracket where your metabolism slows down and it's too late to lose the weight.

She has a moderation problem with how she eats, what she eats and what she drinks. She'll always be fat cause she's stubborn.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'll never understand Lizzo haters
You don't have to be attracted to her to appreciate her art :dahell:
She got mad vocals for days, a great song writer, can spit, has charisma, presence on the mic, etc. :manny:
Her all-around talent is honestly as good as anyone out there today :ehh:
Listening to her sing Cuz I Love You live is impressive as hell :damn:

Honestly that's HER fault. If she wanted us to focus on her talent then she shouldn't have been twerking and constantly showing her ass (Literally) all over social media. And sorry but if she wants to slide into the twerking game then SHE put herself in a position where her looks are put on front street and she will be compared and contrasted to Megan, Nikki, Cardi. Horrible PR honestly.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Just say your laziness >>>>>> your desire to be healthy and leave it at that:francis:

I used to be morbidly obese(maxed out at ~350)

Since i lost that weight i have an extremely low toerance for fat people:yeshrug:

Self-hate and loathing, shame etc is common with many like yourself. Congrats for working on the physical part but you don’t get to project on why millions of people have difficulty losing weight beyond simple laziness.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Self-hate and loathing is common with many like yourself. Congrats for working on the physical part but you don’t get to project on why millions of people have difficulty losing weight beyond simple laziness.
Lmao you must be fat:mjlol: yall come up with any old excuse

Self-love is how i eventually lost the weight, after failing to do so many times it was one of the most difficult and satisfying things Ive ever done in my life

Its not my fault if i happen to love myself enough to want to keep my physical temple as healthy as my mental temple