Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
They all do. Monique, lizzo, Adele.

they talk that shyt until they see their double chins and rolls all over TV and in magazines, that kills them inside :unimpressed:
Because they get pressured to lose the weight. They can't escape beauty standards that the industry forces down their throats.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
I wonder how many people making fun of Lizzo are actually built like this in real life in this thread

As2vDaG.gif
Its projection.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
She can pump-fake all she wants...but when she opens up a bedroom drawer, or peruses some laundry, and struggles to differentiate her panties from her pillowcases, that reality kicks in....:sas1:

She knows she envies the hoes with half her mass, and a fraction of the talent, that court more attention...:lolbron:

It's 2020 tho, so we do everything for clout, and fake it til we make it, I guess....:manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Because they get pressured to lose the weight. They can't escape beauty standards that the industry forces down their throats.
Nah man, being fat made them rich and famous, but it’s their own insecurities that take over.

Sitting there on the toilet watching themselves in interviews, seeing untouched paparazzi pics, reading a few comments...they cave eventually :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I once wrote a post about why I’m not a fan of Lizzo.

It’s got nothing to do with her weight or her talent b/c she is very talented and relatable. I feel like I went to high school with so many personalities like hers.

But she is fetishized by white females too because they love propping up caricatures of blk femininity.

(slowly fades out of thread:whistle:)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk it I'd still hit it. I've fukked worse. On a side note if she's been working out consistently for 5 years and she still looks like that her diet has to be all sorts of fukked up. She's basically just spinning her wheels in place.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
fukk it I'd still hit it. I've fukked worse. On a side note if she's been working out consistently for 5 years and she still looks like that her diet has to be all sorts of fukked up. She's basically just spinning her wheels in place.
This right here. Plus not being consistent.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She probably trying get back to herself from 10+ years ago

I knew she wasn't in alignment with her true self

Probably had to go through some traumatic shyt to get through the Hollywood Gateway
Started eating her demons...
Now lock down she's going home....