Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everyone is pretty much saying you can be the aggressor, and still claim self-defense.

He can be found not guilty, but reasonable people will see him as a loser who chases, corners, and shoots unarmed kids.

The aggressor can still claim self-defense if he or she ends up on the losing end of the altercation.
You can also justify using deadly force if you were the aggressor but your initial attack was one that was done using non-deadly force but the person you attacked responds with deadly force.
And Zimmerman's injuries also do not have to be any more serious than they were as long as his lawyer's can show that he thought his life was in danger before he shot Martin.
I am still sticking with my initial assessment that dude will skate on the murder charge.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If anything, Zimmerman's story has been pretty consistent.

Whether he is being truthful or not is a different story, but he has been consistent.

I think the "circling the car" thing is the biggest lie here.

It shows that GZ knew that what he was doing/did was wrong and that he knew he had to cover it up intentionally with a lie.

Why did he never tell the dispatcher "Hey the person who I think is robbing everyone is circling my car". More importantly, if someone is circling your car in a menacing fashion, why why would you get out against police instruction?! Unless you are looking to confront them and get into an altercation.

Also, he states that he pushed Trayvon's body off of him. Which would make sense, but the police found TM's body face down. (If you push someone off of you, they are going to fall on their back and lay that way) Meaning either GZ is lying about the way he shot him, or that he tampered with the body after getting up himself to cover something up.

Nah, what happened was GX was in his ego. Some boys a few months earlier had disobeyed the police and caught the burglarer themselves (without killing him). GZ's pride took a hit and he thought he was going to pull the same shyt himself too. Ended up backfiring.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
did Zimmerman have any of TM's blood on him? Is it safe to assume if you get shot in the chest while on top of someone, your blood will get on them, right? Or have I been watching too many Tarantino films?:snoop:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
This lying azz Zimmerman was packing heat but said he reached for his phone when Trayvon was about to jump him, lol.