Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Damn. DUde told so many lies and his story has changed so much.

Dude just said he pushed Trayvon off him, later story mentions nothing of this and he says he never did anything to the body. :patrice:

Said that Trayvon said some contrived ghetto babble initiate the fight which sounded like the most forced white boy impression of someone acting black. :patrice:

Says that someone screamed that they were calling the police, never happened and hasn't been corroborated by anyone. :patrice:

Says that he saw people watchin, but everyone's story conflicts each others :patrice:

Says that Trayvon was talking to him after he was shot, and he told him to stay down. :patrice:

:patrice::patrice::patrice:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Said that Trayvon said some contrived ghetto babble initiate the fight which sounded like the most forced white boy impression of someone acting black. :patrice:

yep, that "you got a problem now" sounds like a line from a corny 80's action movie

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@DaChampIsHere There was a white guy that yelled out he was calling the cops

But they said Trayvon was probably dead after about 20 secs so that talking afterwards is bullshyt

Another thing is someone following me at night and I'm gonna jump out the bushes & say "What's your problem homie?" "Oh you gotta problem now" :rudy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Them gaf friends have this one nailed
(1) Zimmerman expressed a strong distaste for allowing the individual he was reporting to "get away."
(2) Zimmerman pursued Martin when he began running away from Zimmerman.
(3) After first agreeing to wait for police by the neighborhood's mailboxes, Zimmerman changed his mind and asked the dispatcher to instead have police call his cell phone when they arrive.
(4) Zimmerman's and Martin's encounter did not occur near the mailboxes.

Any juror could reasonably infer from these uncontroverted facts that Zimmerman formed an intent to and subsequently did find Martin.

I think the timeline adds up perfectly. I personally believe GZ had TM in sight during the end of the 911 call. It's obvious why he didn't say anything because they would have told him not to do anything. So he says "call me when they get here" instead of "meet me at my car" like previously stated. He also started whispering A LOT near the end "because he thought he was around". Come on dude he fukking chased/stalked him.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
on a side note, this recording is why you never talk to the police without a lawyer :ufdup:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
@DaChampIsHere There was a white guy that yelled out he was calling the cops
That's what the other guy said the other day right?

I would believe it if ANY one else had corroborated that they heard the same. Even the white & Asian couple who were "against" the prosecution never heard these things.

on a side note, this recording is why you never talk to the police without a lawyer :ufdup:

That too. :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator: