Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
It can't be that pitch black if he knew where to follow up and other people who were further away saw things, correct? Either take away the witness stories and admit that it was not pitch black. He could clearly see.

But he hasn't been steadfast. Again, just because I always say the sky is red, doesn't mean the sky is factually red. I am just being strong and wrong. And he did lie. His biggest two lies were that TM was circling his car, which was not true, and that he pushed the body off him, which can not be factually true unless he tampered with the crime scene, both instances bring forth the question: If you are right and assured of what you did, why are you lying?

If your head is being banged into concrete, why is the body all the way in the grass? Dude is a liar. :heh:
Can you elaborate? Tampered how?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Can you elaborate? Tampered how?

I'm not gonna tell you exactly, I'mma just let you answer these questions on your own and see you try to skirmish out of this:

1. If someone is laying on top of you and you push them back off of you, which way does their body land?

2. Now, which way did police say they found Trayvon's body?

Answer those questions breh. :troll:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thread is looking a lot more optimistic. If dude lied the way you guys said he did then it's a rap. He seemingly omitted too many details from his story for anyone to take it seriously. TM circling his car would have been huge and something that would have been mentioned a lot more. All that corny fake dialog is forced and fit for a C level film.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't understand how you can look at Zimmerman cuts and say that his life was in danger by Trayvon. All he had were small cuts. :leostare: No broken bones or internal injuries :leostare:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Prosecution had a spark(opening statements) when they started but its been down hill from that point. There are a lot of key points they are missing out on, and the defense turns every witness presented so far(outside of Rachel) into someone that you would swear was appearing on the defenses behalf.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I'm not gonna tell you exactly, I'mma just let you answer these questions on your own and see you try to skirmish out of this:

1. If someone is laying on top of you and you push them back off of you, which way does their body land?

2. Now, which way did police say they found Trayvon's body?

Answer those questions breh. :troll:

Well then, I'll go by what Zimmerman said, since it's the only account we have regarding this particular issue.

Per Zimmerman, after he fired his gun, he wasn't sure Trayvon was fatally wounded because apparently, Trayvon did not hit the ground right away, but rose up slightly (QB position) and said something to the effect, "you got me." Still fearing for his life, Zimmerman said he pushed him to the ground (face down), to ensure his (Zimmerman's) safety.

Does that answer you question? :troll:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
them lawyers really buying into their lies

they trying to connect GZ to law enforcement

smh

GZ was a dropout

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how you can look at Zimmerman cuts and say that his life was in danger by Trayvon. All he had were small cuts. :leostare: No broken bones or internal injuries :leostare:

But he was an inch from dying :patrice::duck:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Zimmerman said he pushed him to the ground (face down),

No he didn't. He said he pushed his body off of him and it physically doesn't make sense any other way.

How can you push someone to the ground face down, if you are admittedly on the bottom and they are lying dead on top of you? :ld: Can't happen friend.

At best, if he landed on his face that would mean that they were both standing, meaning GZ's life wasn't in danger and that his head wasn't being slammed.

Stop :troll:ing friend. :umad:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So as i understand trayvon was slamming his head on the sidewalk... did GZ turn into a ragdoll or something? Lost complete control of his neck and all means of self defense? He just got completely over powered

:rudy:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I know Zimmerman is lying.

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visibile, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

Who the fukk say that after being shot in the heart. GTFOH :what::laff:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is how I know Zimmerman is lying.

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visibile, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

Who the fukk say that after being shot in the heart. GTFOH :what::laff:

I heard Yosimete Sam say that in an episode of Looney Toons when bugs bunny poured ketchup on him and made him think he got shot.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'd like to hear from a medical person about someone saying anything after being shot through the lungs and heart