Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
on a side note, this recording is why you never talk to the police without a lawyer :ufdup:

for the life of me... I never understand why people to continue to do this... It's like they think they can just talk their way out of situations or they think they smarter than the cops...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah from Friday....I wonder if they'll put him on the stand now?

He has to go up now. Too many lies/awkward sayings in his story for them to just go unaddressed. The defense has to fix that if they don't want to make him look like he has anything to hide with all of these lies.

But if he does go up, the prosecution is gonna rip his story apart.

Tough situation. :patrice:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
for the life of me... I never understand why people to continue to do this... It's like they think they can just talk their way out of situations or they think they smarter than the cops...

like my lawyer told me, "there's innocent people in jail"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Theres a saying about that. Its not like you're dealing with 1 individual, friend. You're dealing with an entire force of people. A collective of brains.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
He has to go up now. Too many lies/awkward sayings in his story for them to just go unaddressed. The defense has to fix that if they don't want to make him look like he has anything to hide with all of these lies.

But if he does go up, the prosecution is gonna rip his story apart.

Tough situation. :patrice:

Yeah, Lots of things said in that tape are complete lies.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Exactly, not only that but all the shyt he was talking to the dispatcher is completely different that the shyt he telling at the station

This nikka is a horrible liar. :ray: :laff:

SN: What +5'11'' (according to Zimmerman) and "big" (according to his attorneys) person can seriously hide in some shrubbery? :laff::laff: