Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
amazing how a guy can follow and chase a guy down

shoot him

and potentially get off

sick world

Everyone is pretty much saying you can be the aggressor, and still claim self-defense.

He can be found not guilty, but reasonable people will see him as a loser who chases, corners, and shoots unarmed kids.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I skipped watching the trial today because I had some errands to run, but this shyt has me drained and I'm just a spectator. I can't imagine how the families feel.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I've tried to keep from watching any of the coverage, but I caught AC 360 a few nights ago and now I'm hooked to this trial. I really didn't know very much about this situation at all before a few days ago.

None of us really know what happened, but at the very least Zimmerman is a big p*ssy for not being a man, taking his L, and keeping it moving. A broken nose and some cuts on the back of his head = life in danger? :stopitslime: Even if he's acquitted, he should get some time in jail just for that level of bytchassness.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Got it, the prosecution just sucks.

I might be out of bounds here, but not one organization or black celebrity or ANYONE stepped up and tries to give Trayvon's parents some money for a decent set of lawyers?

Thats what I dont understand...if they would have asked for donations for a good lawyer I would have donated a least 50 bucks every couple of months. fukking Zimmerman got cacs paying for his fees and shyt.

So why not them.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Thats what I don't understand...if they would have asked for donations for a good lawyer I would have donated a least 50 bucks every couple of month . Fuking Zimmerman got cacs paying for his fees and shyt.

So why not them.

Not trying to be a smart azz or anything... But I keep seeing people make posts saying that the Martin family should have gotten better lawyers.... The prosecution works for the state of Florida.... The family does not hire the prosecution to prosecute the case... The Martin family does however hire family lawyers who represent them and speak on their behalf in public... But they have nothing to do with the prosecution of the case... Just wanted to clear that up....