Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I been telling yall for a year he was gonna get off, tv shows and a book deal coming

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I havent been watching. So basically the prosecution is composed of a bunch of idiots and is getting manhandled by the DAs? Is that about right?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I dunno how yall can watch this and follow it on a daily basis...shyt's just irritating. I aint trying to get my blood pressure up till the verdict's in at least

cause I want to see the case myself, and not have sensationalist journalists give me some lame summary

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Neither the prosecutors nor the defense are what you would expect in such a high profile case. This is so far from the OJ trial, it's unbelievable... I will say that the younger prosecutor had a very nice opening statement but since then they've been treading water. The defense is lackluster to say the least but unfortunately this trial is focused on who had the upper hand in a scrap and NOT on the fact that this fakkit stalked an innocent kid and then shot him.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is one of the worst charades I've seen in a long time. And Trayvon's "girlfriend" is a fukking idiot and will likely be the reason this scum bag Zimmerman walks. I'm sure the folk in Florida will take care of his dumb ass.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Some cac just called the show and asked "Trayvon was up there with his father because he was suspended for burglary right? I was wondering if the burglaries started around the time Trayvon got in the area?"

:comeon:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:heh: no thats the sad part the defense aint shyt
Got it, the prosecution just sucks.

:patrice:

Their lawyers are not the prosecution. They are state attorneys who were elected

I might be out of bounds here, but not one organization or black celebrity or ANYONE stepped up and tries to give Trayvon's parents some money for a decent set of lawyers?