Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Got it, the prosecution just sucks.

I might be out of bounds here, but not one organization or black celebrity or ANYONE stepped up and tries to give Trayvon's parents some money for a decent set of lawyers?

The prosecution (lawyers for the state) have to try the case, but his parents do have lawyers

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got it, the prosecution just sucks.

I might be out of bounds here, but not one organization or black celebrity or ANYONE stepped up and tries to give Trayvon's parents some money for a decent set of lawyers?

his parents already got money from the housing area

the prosecutors are not selected by the families

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a wrap.Don't even put yourself through this sh it. Zimmerman will get what he deserves in the afterlife :sadcam:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, He getting off. What exactly happened is still unclear so he wil get off. Prosecution got no solid evidence or good witnesses. Unless they got a secret move up they sleeve.
GZ is about to be a millionaire all over TV:lupe:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew this piece of shyt would get off. Seems like the prosecution want to lose. It really wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I dunno how yall can watch this and follow it on a daily basis...shyt's just irritating. I aint trying to get my blood pressure up till the verdict's in at least

Its actually pretty boring, repetitive ass questions, boring witnesses and testimony. It is interesting to see a trial play out however. Zimm gonna walk but he gone get got someday.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I haven't watch a single second of this trial and from what I've heard so far I don't plan to.