Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's real, I searched IG and found the profile myself. Private but the main pic is that pic, and the only one posted is that one as well.

Good question though, what the hell exactly is going on here?

it looks like 3 people in a car eating soft serve ice cream :hmm:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
those are probably his daughters or nieces

and they're enjoying ice cream

what exactly is the problem?

:what:

I'm looking at the captions.

Whatever though, it's not good form to put pictures like that out there in the middle of a trial. If you disagree you're an idiot.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
It disappeared from IG already. Someone realized it wasn't a good look.
Everyone involved with this trial is stupid as fukk when it comes to social media :deadrose:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
God damn, the ignorance of the law that some of yall have :mindblown::mindblown:

PLEASE let them continue talking nonsense :laff:

It makes the thread even funnier

I have never read so much retarded shyt before from wannabe internet lawyers......they want Zimmerman to be convicted so badly that they'll spin ANY possible L for the prosecution into an L for the defense :skip:

nikkas was really actin' like Trayvon's girl was somehow runnin' circles around the defense attorney, just because she was BARELY able to maintain her version of events

Let them keep doing it........that way, the reaction will be a whole lot funnier if Zimmerman walks

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I dunno how yall can watch this and follow it on a daily basis...shyt's just irritating. I aint trying to get my blood pressure up till the verdict's in at least

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno how yall can watch this and follow it on a daily basis...shyt's just irritating. I aint trying to get my blood pressure up till the verdict's in at least

I gave up yesterday when they had Trayvon friend on the witness stand for 3 hours. :yawn::snooze: