Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
they trying...to create some racial animosity

but then he also called george zimmerman a n-word and cracker

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: @ the Hispanic/black juror refusing to look at her the whole time she been talkin

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I just started watching the trial. Did this b**** just tell them that all Black men refer to white people as crackers :snoop: oh my god there goes all the race arguments that black people had. but still, as it stands, he should have never been following the boy.

We all know if this was the other way around, they would a locked his black ass up the day he got caught, especially in this racist state of Florida.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I just started watching the trial. Did this b**** just tell them that all Black men refer to white people as crackers :snoop: oh my god there goes all the race arguments that black people had. but still, as it stands, he should have never been following the boy.

we should expect the coli to spin her testimony into something positive

n1ggas is delusional

She set black women back 300 years in the past two days

:yeshrug:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
FTone88l.png

crf6f.jpg

:leon:

And these clowns on here have the nerve to think nikkas will riot due to the injustice of a "not guilty" verdict :heh:

These nikkas just wanna loot to get free shyt. They don't give a fukk about Trayvon, racism or none of that shyt :lolbron: